Trainer Search

Mucki922

Reaction score
I think too, but maybe comes one in a few days.
Let´s see

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
+1 but you forgot to include the price i only know it in canadian dollars which the price of that is 21.99$

Reaction score
I'd love this as well! Since he did one for Zestiria, I imagine he got Symphonia free with it like I did.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
also noticed your a donor not sure how donor requests work but i assume they would be a bit higher in the charts meaning you could see if it could get moved to donor requests :D also so far from playing all your options seem like anything id need/want in the game

Zyon

Reaction score
+1 Would like to see too one for this one after it got fixed.

Nguyen_Phan

Reaction score
Could you please add active Over Limit, use Mystic Artes anytime without restriction, unlock both Strike and Tech type, all titles and all EX Skills Combos for everyone? Thank you

Last edited:

Rodak210

Reaction score
+1

How about +grade rate? like earn double or triple the Grade rate per fight?
This! Definitely needed, especially since it's based off of the PS3 release which is based off of the Japanese PS2 release. They nerfed most if not all of the grade and gold grinding exploits from the GCN version.

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
I added to the request what you guys wrote here. It seems like a lot of programming so I am not sure how much MrAntiFun would be able to implement. I haven't played the game for many years so I didn't remember most of these things (as they vary a lot between Tales titles).

The reason I didn't put it in donors is because technically MrAntiFun would look at both places and naturally the free forum is busier so I thought it didn't really matter where I request it.

EmperorBacon

Reaction score
+1 This was my favorite game in the Tales of series and would love to be able to not have to worry about getting wrecked so much. It feels so much more difficult then when I played it years ago.