Trainer Search

MikeOxbig

Reaction score
Can't wait for the 0.52b version!! Keep up the good work MAF! :D

EDIT: Well everything from the 0.51 version works still but could add a no clip option of some sort?

Last edited:

Mb3434

Reaction score
NOT WORKNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Chasnechok

Reaction score
NOT WORKNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
works for me

Zereth

Reaction score
The trainer is working just fine for me, did you follow the instructions on how to use it. Start the game, get into the game world, then open and activate the trainer.

nikolaman

Reaction score
for some reason trainer dont work at all. im using 0.51b trainer and game 0.51b. i wait even 2 minutes after start and i press F1 and still nothing. half hour play still pressing F1 from time to time just to activate and still like its not exist but on trainer it say that game is ON and yeah i do run as administrator and i even turn off antivirus just in case and still nothing. can anyone help me please?

Zereth

Reaction score
for some reason trainer dont work at all. im using 0.51b trainer and game 0.51b. i wait even 2 minutes after start and i press F1 and still nothing. half hour play still pressing F1 from time to time just to activate and still like its not exist but on trainer it say that game is ON and yeah i do run as administrator and i even turn off antivirus just in case and still nothing. can anyone help me please?
Well since the last time I checked if it was working or not until now, there have been no updates to the game. I don't see why you would have a problem with it working.

Now, keep in mind that I'm not accusing you of anything, but as far as I know, Mr Antifun's trainers don't work on pirated copies of games. I personally don't care how people get their games, everyone's situation in life is different. But that's just a heads up though.

Now, if you do actually own it on steam, try these steps:

1. Start the game
  2. Get into the game world (at least to where you wake up in the plane and are able to walk around)
  3. At this point, you can tab out and go to where you have the trainer located (or if you are on windowed mode just go to where you have the trainer located)
  4. Open the trainer wait until you hear the words "Trainer Activated"
  5. Once hearing those words (and only after you hear those words) you can activate whatever options you want

Just remember that it can take at least 15 seconds before you hear "Trainer Activated." For almost all of his trainers, you need to start the game and then get in the game world (not the main menu) before even opening the trainer so that it can work. Try doing it in that order, if it still doesn't work, then I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

nikolaman

Reaction score
Well since the last time I checked if it was working or not until now, there have been no updates to the game. I don't see why you would have a problem with it working.

Now, keep in mind that I'm not accusing you of anything, but as far as I know, Mr Antifun's trainers don't work on pirated copies of games. I personally don't care how people get their games, everyone's situation in life is different. But that's just a heads up though.

Now, if you do actually own it on steam, try these steps:

1. Start the game
  2. Get into the game world (at least to where you wake up in the plane and are able to walk around)
  3. At this point, you can tab out and go to where you have the trainer located (or if you are on windowed mode just go to where you have the trainer located)
  4. Open the trainer wait until you hear the words "Trainer Activated"
  5. Once hearing those words (and only after you hear those words) you can activate whatever options you want

Just remember that it can take at least 15 seconds before you hear "Trainer Activated." For almost all of his trainers, you need to start the game and then get in the game world (not the main menu) before even opening the trainer so that it can work. Try doing it in that order, if it still doesn't work, then I'm sorry I couldn't help you.
thank you for answering, but i did try all that before dont know why its not working and for other games i used trainers from mr.antifun so i know trainers are good. maybe my problem is with os need to check that out. almost forgot trainers work on pirated copies as well on purchased games

OziPL

Reaction score
Ok i tested it today and

1. It takes some time to activate that trainer
2. Turning on health, energy,hundry, stamina or no thirst or super running after point 1 is very quick
But if I try to turn on inf building resources or one hit kill it can take 2 or more minutes to turn it on

Zereth

Reaction score
thank you for answering, but i did try all that before dont know why its not working and for other games i used trainers from mr.antifun so i know trainers are good. maybe my problem is with os need to check that out. almost forgot trainers work on pirated copies as well on purchased games
No prob, I try to help people if I can. I'm sorry I couldn't help you with this though.

Zereth

Reaction score
Ok i tested it today and

1. It takes some time to activate that trainer
2. Turning on health, energy,hundry, stamina or no thirst or super running after point 1 is very quick
But if I try to turn on inf building resources or one hit kill it can take 2 or more minutes to turn it on
I don't use 1 hit kill so I wouldn't know about that, but usually the other one works pretty fast for me. You turn on Instant Building after you put at least one resource into a building plan and then you can leave it on for the rest of your play.

Pretty easy too, you can just start a basic campfire, put a stick in there, and then activate Instant Fill Building Resources and then you can leave it on and everything else you build will build instantly. Just kind of funny that you have to go right next to the plans you make for them to build. As a tip, be careful with big builds because if you don't like the placement, it can take a good while to destroy it with your axe lol.

Krissøllus™

Reaction score
Where's the fu**in v0.52b trainer!? You really fu**ed up with this MrAntiFun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

"**** you in the ass"
~your loving mom<3