Trainer Search

x3mm3x

Reaction score
0.02 isn't out yet -.- .
sorry bout 0.02.. i meant to post 0.01b, but i got lazy to delete 0.02 while editing my comment =D and btw. its not working on 0.01b with a theforest.bin file. i think it's not steam supported =D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry bout 0.02.. i meant to post 0.01b, but i got lazy to delete 0.02 while editing my comment =D and btw. its not working on 0.01b with a theforest.bin file. i think it's not steam supported =D
The trainer was made using steam release of the game , Start the game work first then open the trainer then activate the trainer and the required cheats.

x3mm3x

Reaction score
The trainer was made using steam release of the game , Start the game work first then open the trainer then activate the trainer and the required cheats.
might be my game is not steam supported. i think i need to install the old one.. it's working fine with the old one but this new one ain't had that much luck. =D

x3mm3x

Reaction score
6more days to go... i got around to work the trainer for 0.01b version, all i need to do is overwrite theforest_data folder from the game with version 0.01b to installation path of 0.01

sammsamy

Reaction score
Mr.antifun i think they mean the .01 hotfix 1 it works only on .01 is there anyway you can update it to the steam version of the hotfix 0.01

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun this game have been update to v.0.2 can u plz update this trainer beacase version 0.2 can now save
He doesnt need to update it for that, he will update it when more things come into the game like guns and ammo

leviz

Reaction score
Dont think guns will be implented into the game. Bow and arrows prolly but nothin more than that i highly doubt

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have .01 how do you get .02?
Littleporkchop if u like to get the new ver 0.2 you will need to get it from nosTEAM (Sorry for ADV if it will show it) or from other websites

Edit: the new ver isnt out yet but the site that i said it allways update the games

Last edited:

sammsamy

Reaction score
mr.antifun the master of trainers i have a recommendation for this trainer when your going to update it add a resource spawn where you can spawn logs ill have a happy heart attack

x3mm3x

Reaction score
hey guys.. sorry bout the 0.02 thingy, i just got lazy to delete that part when i edited the comment i post earlier.. i meant to say that if he had a trainer for 0.01b but i noticed that it's working properly with my 0.01b which i freshly downloaded yesterday from noSTEAM^^ .. hmm why is it called noSTEAM if they have the STEAM files in it which works with mrantifun's trainer... i'm waiting for 0.02 release to properly play this game. =D

xXmxX

Reaction score
i got the same problem and i did everything and did't work help me and the trainer just stop and give me lag only

Colin the user

Reaction score
it dont works by me when i open the trainer i cant do anything it only load and then the trainer close:(