Trainer Search

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
there was a update late last night for the forest be patient he'll get around to it.

I had no idea as I just installed the game today as I have not played for a while. Its all good I will use CE till one is released.

Sable19

Reaction score
Sadly can't get it to work no matter what I do, and not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll be honest, I have no idea what it being switched to 64bit means to me. Do I have to do anything? I'm pretty sure my computer is 64bit so I'm confused. Sorry if this is a noobish post.

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that the newest trainer is still working just fine if you are using the 64Bit version of the game.

Sadly can't get it to work no matter what I do, and not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll be honest, I have no idea what it being switched to 64bit means to me. Do I have to do anything? I'm pretty sure my computer is 64bit so I'm confused. Sorry if this is a noobish post.

Generally the only difference between 32 & 64 bit is the max memory support of a system. Anything over 4GB is 64bit.

Sable19

Reaction score
May I ask what I need to do to use the 64bit version? Do I need to do a special installation or something? I just installed it off Steam and use ModAPI.

Trickier

Reaction score
its good but inf.Building Resources doesn't work same with One Hit Kill and Super Running Speed.

Zereth

Reaction score
where can i download it?
It's on the first page, in the first post. Right now, the one that says, The Forest 0.65 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun.zip is the latest trainer that he has added to the list. Make sure you're running the 64bit version of the game since that's what the latest version of the trainer will work on. Hope that helps.

BasVelzel26

Reaction score
It's on the first page, in the first post. Right now, the one that says, The Forest 0.65 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun.zip is the latest trainer that he has added to the list. Make sure you're running the 64bit version of the game since that's what the latest version of the trainer will work on. Hope that helps.
Thanks!

majestic4386

Reaction score
The Forest V0.65 Trainer +10, should work fine on the latest versios v0.65b, can you confirm It's not working and what features are not?
The Trainer couldnt be activated with version 0.65b, i have the problem since yesterday i think. i only hear a "bing" sound and thats all what happens...