Trainer Search

gamegeek558

Reaction score
Can't use it, this is the only one I've had problems with.
But I can't use it cause it says malware can't open.
Can you check your file/ Update it. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can't use it, this is the only one I've had problems with.
But I can't use it cause it says malware can't open.
Can you check your file/ Update it. :(
Its a false positive , Put the trainer on exception list of your antivirus and it should be fine .

gamegeek558

Reaction score
Thanks 4 The Help. They work now.
But man I hope to god these are not viruses.

Ukraineki26

Reaction score
This has a virus...my software detected it. and when i click it to open, my malware software deletes it -.-

sirchase

Reaction score
dont be dumb its perfectly fine your anti virus is just picky and all trainers in the world will make that thing go off

chris

Donor
Reaction score
This has a virus...my software detected it. and when i click it to open, my malware software deletes it -.-
calm down man, =D. its just a false positive, you can just allow it or put it on exception for your anti virus. if you think its not safe(Which it is VERY SAFE) then its up to you whether you wanna use it or not. you're a big man. so its your decision

Threh

Reaction score
I don't can download the trainer 0.05 T_T
Help me, plz

Steinmur

Reaction score
Version 0.5 got downloaded, but the file didn't work. Retried, now it won't download at all. Why so?

Thanks in advance~ :)

thrivill29

Reaction score
In all of the versions I can't use F5. And in the v0.05 version I can't use F5, or F6. I don't know if its cause I am using a laptop or if there's something else I have to do. I know its most likely not the trainer because all the other ones work. I tried waiting after I pushed F5, and F6. But nothing happened. Please help me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
In all of the versions I can't use F5. And in the v0.05 version I can't use F5, or F6. I don't know if its cause I am using a laptop or if there's something else I have to do. I know its most likely not the trainer because all the other ones work. I tried waiting after I pushed F5, and F6. But nothing happened. Please help me.

For F5 first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

RodionX900

Reaction score
Hello.
When I open the file, nothing happens. Compatibility mode is changed - did not help.
Sorry for my english