Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i can't activate the trainer, it's not responding plus if i click in the game it will freeze too.. somebody help..
Start game first then start game world , After that open the trainer then activate the trainer and wait 25-35seconds , The trainer take sometime to activate.

Shooting Star

Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore. I tried opening the file and it says there was an error. Any plans to patch this?

Shooting Star

Reaction score
I was using the V0.2 one, but now it doesn't seem to work. The V0.1 works just fine though.

forestfreak

Reaction score
i have to ask again^^ would it be possible to add infinite torch light?!?! appreciate that :D

Shooting Star

Reaction score
This happens ever single time I try to open it. I don't know how to fix it.

SEQ3SO3.png

Shooting Star

Reaction score
Check your antivirus .
Interesting. According to my computer, your trainer is an infected file. Every time I try to recover it, my computer automatically disinfects it, thus preventing me from using it at all. Isn't that weird?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Interesting. According to my computer, your trainer is an infected file. Every time I try to recover it, my computer automatically disinfects it, thus preventing me from using it at all. Isn't that weird?
What antivirus you using ?.

Poopman1000

Reaction score
Woops I forgot to read this. ->
  • Put something to build first and use 1 resource on it then you can activate the Instant Fill Building Resources

Last edited: