Trainer Search

Reaction score
does anyone know how to bring console down in 1.31.Goty version of the game?The 1.30 version on nexus doesnt seems to work and the trainer doesnt work.I suppose that means that will have to wait an update both for the console and for the trainer.

Both need updates, for now GoTY and regular are effectively different games

TakiVakiNaki

Donor
Reaction score
Guys ive found a solution for a bring the console down in witcher 3 goty 1.31. version and works perfectly!You need just add the line DBGConsoleOn=true to the general.ini file in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base. so it looks like this:
[General]
ConfigVersion=2
DBGConsoleOn=true
Enjoy!!!
I ve also found trainer witch works until legend antifun gets better and recovers from illness.I will post the link so you can download it and use it on GOTY version of witcher. Here is the link:http://www.*************.eu/games/pc_the_witcher_3.shtml#The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt v1.30 +26 TRAINER its from FLING third from above 1.30 version and works perfectly.I dont know am i allowed to put that link here but ive only tried to help.

Pschirki Pieralla

Master Donor
Reaction score
How do you even install that i downloaded the file and when i run it, it says bin file not found stall failed.
Download it and copy the folders found in the archive in the Witcher 3 root directory AND in a folder called "mods". If it doesnt exist, create it in the Witcher 3 root folder. It works like a charm....

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone , Last trainer i made for this game was 1.30 and when i checked it was working fine , What is the problem you having with it if any ? , Make sure you pass the tutorial to get it working properly .

Reaction score
Hello everyone , Last trainer i made for this game was 1.30 and when i checked it was working fine , What is the problem you having with it if any ? , Make sure you pass the tutorial to get it working properly .

The game of the year edition and the regular game are separate, the regular game is 1.30 and the GoTY is 1.31, hence why they're all saying it doesn't work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game of the year edition and the regular game are separate, the regular game is 1.30 and the GoTY is 1.31, hence why they're all saying it doesn't work
Same thing with dragon age inq and the trainer works fine there , Did anyone test the current trainer 1.30 on 1.31 ? Does it activate ?.

bobalazs

Reaction score
Using goty edition as well, can confirm 1.30 version does not work. using 50% finished saved game, passed the tutorial.

Luckmann

Reaction score
does anyone know how to bring console down in 1.31.Goty version of the game?The 1.30 version on nexus doesnt seems to work and the trainer doesnt work.I suppose that means that will have to wait an update both for the console and for the trainer.

In 1.31 GotY, all you need to do to activate the console is to add DBGConsoleOn=true to your general.ini-file in the \bin\config\base directory. It's activated with the regular console key, tilde, but this will differ based on your keyboard layout.

Same thing with dragon age inq and the trainer works fine there , Did anyone test the current trainer 1.30 on 1.31 ? Does it activate ?.

Like I said earlier, it does not work and does not activate on 1.31 GotY.

pippopippo7

Reaction score
hi MrAntifun.
please, make a trainer for The witcher 3:GOTY that give the "gwent instant victory".
thanks!

MrWezz23

Reaction score
hi MrAntifun.
please, make a trainer for The witcher 3:GOTY that give the "gwent instant victory".
thanks!
There is also a console command for it, it is : "winGwint" and no it's not a spelling error
edit : without the ""