Trainer Search

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainers are not viruses. I use the trainers from here a lot and scan my pc on a regular basis. Also every download is scanned automatically.
It is possible an AV is detecting trainers as a possible threat because of the behavior of the program. But it won't mess up your OS or files and it won't do unwanted stuff. It only makes it possible for you to use the trainer while running the game.
If your AV keeps giving trouble with trainers from this website, try to make an folder with an exception rule in your AV settings. Put the trainer(s) in there and be able to use them.
If you have trouble downloading the trainer, disable the AV for the download time only (and possible time to move the trainer to the exception folder).
You'll be fine!

Thorleifr

Reaction score
@MrHunter

Same Problem here...it´s not the Trainer.
Game crashs also without the Trainer...Game is buggy.

(1.0 buggy, still after Patch V1.2 buggy) :/

Sorry for my bad English...

Greetz from Germany

Last edited:

SniperJJ10

Reaction score
is it true, that the Trainer destroy something at the game/savegame ?
when i put my gun with ainming/zoom on an animal and then shoot, the games Crashs directly!
(i go to sleep in a house and save after use the Trainer before)

before i didnt use the Trainer the game works without a crash.

anything incompatible?
can you look into it or fix it ?

thanks.
It does this with me, only with the starter handgun though. I haven't unlocked the other guns, so I don't know about the rest.

MrHunter

Reaction score
@MrHunter

Same Problem here...it´s not the Trainer.
Game crashs also without the Trainer...Game is buggy.

(1.0 buggy, still after Patch V1.2 buggy) :/

Sorry for my bad English...

Greetz from Germany
but i never got a crash in normal playing, only when i play with trainer and try it i will get crash..

Shona

Reaction score
but i never got a crash in normal playing, only when i play with trainer and try it i will get crash..
Because the Trainer is outdated. The neweset Game Version is 1.3 and as far as i see the trainer is for 1.0
I also think that this is the issue with the "Better Stealth" Cheat, because it is working in some way. Some boars and deers are walked 2 meters in front of me without any notice

filex833

Reaction score
Can you help me ? :)
Your cheat is verry good but 1 thing is bad . I need unlock XP for open / buy new guns
Can you help me please ?

assassinx2524

Reaction score
was working fine up till a few ago now i cant get any to turn on i made new hot keys even download it a new one can anyone help me with this?

Shona

Reaction score
Will it be fixed ever?
Read the Patch for Version 1.4 it says the following

Stability & Performance:
  • Crash fix related to mini map
  • Fixed crash when changing reserve
  • Crash fix related to player icons on the map
  • Fixed crashes related to mismatching clues
  • Additional crash fixes

Joshboss302

Reaction score
i tried the cheat engine... no luck but the trainer works great right now. an option to add xp and gun score and itd be perfect

Salva133

Master Donor
Reaction score
The Better Stealth-Option is not working properly. The HUD shows me that I am neither visible nor audible but the animals react as usual, means no stealth at all.

Kray1108

Reaction score
That was fast! Thanks a lot MrAntiFun! It's a very beautiful game haven't seen this for very long time.
How do i get it to work i just get an error
Cannot execute "C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.519\TheHunter Call of the Wild V1.00 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.EXE"
or it wont work if i put it in the game files