Trainer Search

Rui Rodrigues

Reaction score
i have a new clean install of my windows10 updated to lastest version, cant be the the framework?

ThanatosD

Reaction score
thanks, sometimes cant be activated in game world, i'm just keep trying and not responding(no hope). then go back to main menu and try again. well it works.

sausje

Reaction score
Just a quick info I would do MRAF. Version number goes further than just 0.x.0

Maybe handy to put the full version in there as 0.5.0 had multiple versions: 0.5.0.21, 0.5.0.24, 0.5.0.26, 0.5.0.28, 0.5.0.37.
By the time you'd released your trainer, the 0.5.0 patch already had multiple smaller updates to itself (though still displaying 0.5.0 in menu), including some exe updates.

Rui Rodrigues

Reaction score
if you have a portable version of this game. the trainer wont work.... i download a exe. and the trainer work's fine

Autumn

Reaction score
Sadly it doesn't work for me. I try activating the trainer and then it crashes, I run both the game and trainer as admin, 4.7.1 doesn't help either. Thanks for all you do though :)

Ados

Reaction score
Unfortunatelly it is not working for me at all.
Anyways, thank you for the amazing work you put in

JohnSpartan

Reaction score
Works great! Just enter the game guys, then alt+tab, activate and choose "wait to respond", then use command/cheats you wish and re-tab the game. 5.0 version here.

whittie28

Reaction score
Current version is 0.5.1. Trainer is no longer working for me. Thanks in advance!

Barney R.

Reaction score
Hey i have a little pb when i want to launch any trainer i have this how can i fix it ?

correst21

Reaction score
Hi there, may I request for the latest v0.5.2? the existing trainer seems like not working for all the option able to use like inf worker, inf food, inf power the rest inf wood, inf stone, inf iron, inf oil and inf gold are not workable. appreciate your help. Thanks..

Alwager

Reaction score
windows defender said virus any one wanna tell me thats bs?

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
all MAF trainers give that warning, as it injects code via cheat engine. therefore when sumthing injects foreign code into the game exe, it detects it as virus. And he does warn u to turn off antivirus. Up to u whether u wanna use the trainer then or not. nothings happened so far to most ppl.

+1 for update to trainer pls MAF. 0.5.0 no longer works for Billion 0.5.2 and above. :( thanks for all the hard work :) d('.'d)
+1 for instant train if possible as well; desolated waste lands, the onli way to survive the early game is to build like 20 soldier centres lmao. and its hard to experience the rest of the buildings on that map if 90% of ur base is soldier centres :S

Cereal

Donor
Reaction score
You must be new. Welcome to MAF. ;)

all MAF trainers give that warning, as it injects code via cheat engine. therefore when sumthing injects foreign code into the game exe, it detects it as virus. And he does warn u to turn off antivirus. Up to u whether u wanna use the trainer then or not. nothings happened so far to most ppl.

+1 for update to trainer pls MAF. 0.5.0 no longer works for Billion 0.5.2 and above. :( thanks for all the hard work :) d('.'d)
+1 for instant train if possible as well; desolated waste lands, the onli way to survive the early game is to build like 20 soldier centres lmao. and its hard to experience the rest of the buildings on that map if 90% of ur base is soldier centres :S
What he said.