Trainer Search

V11T3

Reaction score
Hi, I know you must've a lot to do right now.

I'm not sure where my problems came from. I tried the WeMod launcher version & I ran into a problem right away. It said your trainer only works for 32bit but it seems my game is in 64bit. So I can't use the WeMod version. I was thinking about trying the zip version, but the zip version name said the latest version was only 1.0.12 but my game is 1.0.13 (64bit). So, do I have to trick the game into running in 32 bit for your trainers to work? Or is it because your WeMod version is also a 1.0.12 therefore it's not working?

What should I do?

R338

Reaction score
Origin version causes game to crash? Just me?

__-__222____222

Reaction score
Обновите трейнер до версии 1.0.14.44

Update the trainer to version 1.0.14.44

Semadzu

Reaction score
Обновите трейнер до версии 1.0.14.44

Update the trainer to version 1.0.14.44

Приветствую.
Скажите пожалуйста, Вы на Steam версии играете с читами?

Manly

Reaction score
Please update trainer to version 1.0.14.44 . I don't think WeMod works on GOG releases.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
wemod treats steam, orign and gog as their own game so you need to vote on each version which sucks
they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use so can you reupload the other versions instead of replacing them with only a wemod installer

Sigggi80

Donor
Reaction score
wemod treats steam, orign and gog as their own game so you need to vote on each version which sucks
they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use so can you reupload the other versions instead of replacing them with only a wemod installer
Just like that what he say <.< It didn't work on Origin

kalitbartman

Reaction score
Just like that what he say <.< It didn't work on Origin

yes origin says request able

what i meant when i said they no longer let you pick which version of the trainer you want to use i meant the version of the trainer like this

They Are Billions V0.9.2B 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.7 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.9 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.10 64bit Trainer +8

before you could pick which one now i think they force you to use the newest one even if it says maybe compatible and even if an older trainer could work you can't pick it