Trainer Search

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Problem I have is, after I download the trainer, I bring the game up, open the download file, run as admin and the cheat-engine comes up, however pressing F1 does nothing, no sound, no activation, no matter what I try I just get a windows error-ding noise from pressing F1 am I doing something wrong or what? I tried extracting the engine files, tried not extracting, tried running as admin, not running, tried starting the game first then tried starting the game after, nothing works.

EBLeaf

Donor
Reaction score
dose`t work on 1.10
Problem I have is, after I download the trainer, I bring the game up, open the download file, run as admin and the cheat-engine comes up, however pressing F1 does nothing, no sound, no activation, no matter what I try I just get a windows error-ding noise from pressing F1 am I doing something wrong or what? I tried extracting the engine files, tried not extracting, tried running as admin, not running, tried starting the game first then tried starting the game after, nothing works.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi guys..a very thanks to sifu mrantifun..i really admire ur work..if we hav a few more gentlemen like sir..we r really happy..anyway
yes i too encounter it..may i ask sir ..mrantifun..please help us...

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi homeboy
do the following steps and you may not have any problems
1- right click the game select properties
2- select compatibility
3- check Run as administrator
4- check compatibility mode to run in windows 7
5- click ok
6- run the game and use the trainer as the video says
PEACE
sir..hi i m new here..i jav a problem..a new update overwrite the game..is ther any way to get thru..it..i use the trainer ver 1.10..it wont work..

Kirbster Goobers

Reaction score
When I go to scavenge it crashes the game. I even went back and followed your instructions but still crashes. Just wanted to let y'all know.

Chilen

Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with the trainer, but version 1.1.0 crashes my video card. I tried to load the game 6 times and 4 times it crashed my whole computer and I had to do a reset. It was like it shut off my monitor and nothing I could do would get it back including ctrl+alt+del.

You know when you load up a game and for a second or two when you leave your desktop but before the game actually starts up, there is that black screen where it's almost like your monitor shuts off....well this is what update 1.1.0 has been doing to my computer but I get stuck on that black screen and can't do anything except reset to get out of it.

I think update 1.1.1 might fix this problem, hopefully the trainer will work with it.

mclusky

Reaction score
Thank You MrAntiFun, you are doing great job! Cannot wait for next release for TWoM. :)

Cheers!

Sm0k3yBaby

Reaction score
Still crashing. I tried using the inf. resources on just wood and components, then disabled the cheat, went to go scavenge, chose a location, ctd.
EDIT: Game just updated to 1.1.1

Last edited:

romeobt

Reaction score
For the +1 trainer guys this is what you need to do to make sure your game doesn't drop:
-you have to start your game from the start
-the main point is the loot at your house keep it running and don't take all from it
-the reason why you need that is because when you use trainer in the house the game doesn't drops
-if you try to do scavenge at night and use trainer outside at other places it will drop your game as it did for me
-cheers hope this help some of you

P.S. I have to thank MR.ANTIFUN you are awesome

Iulia

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for "trainer +1", v. 1.0. It works fine.
Is it possible to make trainer with function "infinite health"?:rolleyes: