Trainer Search

viniciusggstv

Reaction score
This game is soo good and the trainer is very useful but as you probably know it crashes a lot why devs why?
Once used correctly will never crashed, goes some tips already mentioned:
  • Use only when you collect, when to stop off.
  • Do not abuse, because even if it does not issue, the game will crash (hang).
It helped but not crashes the game.I have helped.

DannyTang

Reaction score
This and also remember to use trainer once per day

Also don't push mouse too many times or it will crash

I hope mr antifun can work around this games anti-cheat system.
And what do you mean by one use per day?

AlexAriApri

Reaction score
It works. I use a locker to store one of each, but the sixth day the workshop crashed. Not appear to me the build options.

smdlanius

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun dont know if youve noticed but your now trusted on Norton Security. Congrats!!
And if you are wondering why you should care i dont really have the answer haha, Just saves the hastle
of having to bypass the firewall everytime i grab a trainer from your site. Well keep up the good work and awsome
trainer as usual.
Auf Wiedersehen

Zantus

Reaction score
Should I make a full video of the trainer use from Day 1 to Day 3? I'm used to the trainer and despite what most say, it doesn't crash as often for me on the first day.

fez969

Reaction score
Trainer works great for me, even on day 1. Only problems I've encountered are
-using trainer and then scavenging on the same day.
-using trainer and bartering on the same day.
-messing with lockpicks (once you use the trainer to get more jewels, you shouldn't even need to mess with lockpick count)

That's it. I make sure to stay indoors, and turn the trainer off during the night.

eradio esactivio

Reaction score

This War Of Mine V1.00 Trainer +1

Options:
  1. Inf.Items
Notice:
  • First you must go to collect any items , Then activate the cheat and keep on adding items and it wont decrease , You also could move an item from your inventory and re-add again and you can do it as many times as you want , However make sure you disable the cheat once done to avoid game crashes , Watch YouTube video above to see how i did it .
Thanks a lot, this is great, ummm... would you like to add one more option, i mean ummm... infinite health, please

and Thank you very much

eradio esactivio

Reaction score
actually this trainer work well on me,too. but there is two problem,
1. No Unlimited health (?)
2. Crashing if reach more then 1000 or maybe 500

and work well, when i start my scavenge, perfectly well, and great cheat, THX A LOTTT
( Sorry about my bad english , i am indonesian)

eradio esactivio

Reaction score
So dont use the cheat on lockpicks , The game is really good and i have no idea why the developers had to add this crap to prevent cheating.

Sir, would you like add one more option, and it was unlimited health, please

I always lose my friend in this game, i lost two friend, and they are the best for me, please help me, MrAntiFun, i know you are the best ! THX ALOT

tfny

Reaction score
The cheat engine was nice but there are some bugs here and there.
1. Once you get a saw or ax, the number of pieces doesn't appear on its object but it occupies the other box inside "our things"
2. (Good bug) You can drag the items from OUr things ---> Searched = then it will double the count of those items. For example, you have a moonshine (20) drag it to the "searched" box then you will get moonshine(40)
3. It crashes the game, but it will get you back to the day you saved the game. So make sure save the game every now and then
4. Tip: Keep a safety box(searched box) of all your things. That way you can "grab all" if you don't want to click the mouse too many times.
5. Clicking the mouse faster makes the game crash.

But so far, thank you mrantifun for this cheat engine!

low333

Reaction score
Works well thanks, yeah it crashes but you can still get what you need in time.

AsiaStaar

Reaction score
Hey guys, dont know if this has been said, but for the people who are having problems with the game crashing, here's a little tip... on days you are using the trainer DO NOT go scavenge and just stay home, on days that you want to go scavenge do not use the trainer, it works for me, no problem!

ckcc11

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, Mrantifun. Could you please create the "Infinite Health" cheat for the game? Thanks in advance!

For those of you experiencing crashes with the trainer, here's what I did to solve it.

1. At "NIGHT", enter the "Prepare" inventory screen (the one before you go and scavenge. You will see your all your items on this screen)

2. Use the trainer and press F1 while you are still at the screen.

3. Click "+" on the ITEMS THAT YOU WANT TO MULTIPLY to the list that things that you want to carry.

4. Click "-" the items that you have added so that your items will "supposedly return" to your inventory box. (Your number of items will now increase. Ta-da the trainer works!)

5. After getting all the items that you want, deactivate the trainer by pressing F1 again. Exit the trainer program. (Note: You should still be at the same inventory screen)

6. DON'T SCAVENGE. Go back to the previous screen and then "STAY" for the night.

Congratulations, you now have enough items to survive for another day!

LukeMar

Reaction score
I don't know what is it. Doesn't work. Trainer doesn't do anything. I think i'm doing something wrong.

First i turn on trainer , then game. Then i search for things. Box opening , and i try to turn on trainer. Somethings wrong?

ckcc11

Reaction score
I don't know what is it. Doesn't work. Trainer doesn't do anything. I think i'm doing something wrong.

First i turn on trainer , then game. Then i search for things. Box opening , and i try to turn on trainer. Somethings wrong?

1. Try playing the game in window mode.
2. Turn on the trainer after you are in the "Prepare" inventory screen.
3. Use the trainer only when you are in the screen and turn off the trainer (exit the trainer) immediately after getting the items you want.
4. Try not to use the trainer when you are scavenging,picking up or searching for items.
5. Avoid using the trainer on Day 1.
6. Avoid using the trainer for lock picks.
7. Avoid increasing too many items at once. (My max was around 60 items per night)

Hope it helps. :)

LukeMar

Reaction score
1. Try playing the game in window mode.
2. Turn on the trainer after you are in the "Prepare" inventory screen.
3. Use the trainer only when you are in the screen and turn off the trainer (exit the trainer) immediately after getting the items you want.
4. Try not to use the trainer when you are scavenging,picking up or searching for items.
5. Avoid using the trainer on Day 1.
6. Avoid using the trainer for lock picks.
7. Avoid increasing too many items at once. (My max was around 60 items per night)

Hope it helps. :)
I done everything that you said. But it's not working.. (trainer still doesn't work). Thank anyway man.

Chips

Reaction score
I done everything that you said. But it's not working.. (trainer still doesn't work). Thank anyway man.

***Run the Trainer as an Administrator - AFTER you've launched the game***
If you're not already too far into the game, I suggest just starting anew. When you're scavenging in YOUR house, leave items in one of the cabinets (ground floor, left most cabinet, is the one I prefer). Remember, this can work in any kind of exchangeable storages. Anyway, while you're searching through the storage (Cabinet), turn on the hack. Now, anything you transfer will not decrease. Place 10 pieces of anything you need into the Cabinet then RIGHT-click to transfer a stack of 10 at a time into your bag. Once you're done duplicating the items you need, turn off the hack before leaving the Cabinet.