Trainer Search

DannyTang

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun would you kindly make this trainer more stable?
I Know it is difficult but it would be great to have the game crash a lot less often even when I do everything right I crash randomly.

DannyTang

Reaction score
the cheat happens trainer has god mode along with 7 other options that actually work. you might try there as obviously this one isn't getting fixed.

Yeah no thanks in not spending $50 for a single trainer even if its $14 it is not worth it
Also be happy you're getting this for free

eradio esactivio

Reaction score
just completed game with trainer.
it is true that after using cheat, heading out to scavenge will crash.
I'm sure there are many ways around the crash bug, however this is the way I found.
The way around this crash is simple:
1. use cheat
2. turn cheat off
3. build something
4. Nighttime
5. set all member to sleep/guard
6. NO scavenge -day 1- .
7. No Crash -day 2-
8. repeat every time you use cheat in safe house.

well, actually, i already start the scavenge from the 1st day, and not crash

rahim-edison

Reaction score

This War Of Mine V1.00 Trainer +1

Options:
  1. Inf.Items
Notice:
  • First you must go to collect any items , Then activate the cheat and keep on adding items and it wont decrease , You also could move an item from your inventory and re-add again and you can do it as many times as you want , However make sure you disable the cheat once done to avoid game crashes , Watch YouTube video above to see how i did it .

خیلی ممنونم از شما
Mr AntiFun

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
Thanks for this...haven't had time to play this but its a relatively small game. TY MAF

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
TO THE CH TROLLS
acttr

If you're so ******* disappointed with MAF's FREE trainers and have access to CH trainers, use the CH trainer. Why come here and troll. CH is completely unethical. Profiting off warez (for the most part). Goes against warez/scene and why the whole thing started in the 80's.

So if you feel the need to point out how much "better" or how many more options a CH trainer has and MAF's "suck", then don't use MAF's trainers and continue paying for people who are fleecing you.

REMEMBER, CH trainers used to be free until they realized they could be assholes and profit off of them. Which a) again goes against the whole warez/scene model b) is unethical c) outright dickish d) and, the prices they charge are RIDICULOUS.

But if you prefer CH trainers and have subscription, then use em. Just don't come here and talk shit/troll because someone is doing what CH does for FREE. Its not MAF's fault you've wasted your money.

danield929

Reaction score
A lot of crashes..... MR anti can u improve this cheat? Reaaaalllllllllllly please

fanofyourworks

Reaction score
Trainer works fine just read the other comments!
Thanks a bunch for the trainer Sir. :)

Sir MrAntifun could you please add more option for the trainer like health?
I've already lost Roman and Pavel :(

Law_40_69

Reaction score
thx MrAntiFun mine works fine it will only crash wen I get out the game and wen I get back in to the game I still have every thing I added 3000 of every thing I can get lol btw can you make it where we wont die that's all need ..................

Arcos

Reaction score
Use the trainer only for multiply itens. I do this way:

1- In the preparation menu i put the i item that i want to multiply.
2- Active tha option
3- click ith the left button until u get the amount of things that u want
4- deactivate the option
5- put the thing back in your inventory

Doing this i can have a good amount of things in my stash but try to not go crazy and make 100000 of one thing try to keep ur itens under 100 unitys :)