Trainer Search

teuf504

Reaction score
For me it crashes when I try to buy a skill and I get 0 ressources by clearing side missions or finding ressources

Int3

Reaction score
Update please :) Fallen Ghost is much more worthy a story DLC than Narco Road was!

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
After further checking (compared to the last time) I've found out that the Inf Health cheat also affects enemies (in) vehicles. And enemies like the Unidad are bullet sponges.
So the update is indeed needed.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
This has needed an update for ages, but our pleas fall of deaf ears.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
mrantifun you are realy ****** up guy i have donated and you are blockling my ip adress for what i did not make any mistake !!!!!!!!!!!
i have vpn so you8 can block all my ip adresses i will come back byeeeeeeeeeee

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
mrantifun you are realy ****** up guy i have donated and you are blockling my ip adress for what i did not make any mistake !!!!!!!!!!!
i have vpn so you8 can block all my ip adresses i will come back byeeeeeeeeeee

He is doing this to the other users that do not agree with his views, etc. After being vocal in the past I'm only allowed to post one comment every 24 hours :) Oh well I think I need to make this more public. This guy seems to take the donations and that's it. So many trainers are not being updated at all. That is why I refuse to donate to this guy.

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
He is doing this to the other users that do not agree with his views, etc. After being vocal in the past I'm only allowed to post one comment every 24 hours :) Oh well I think I need to make this more public. This guy seems to take the donations and that's it. So many trainers are not being updated at all. That is why I refuse to donate to this guy.
He works on all these trainers alone afaik. And he still has something called Real Life. Keep that in mind.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
Is this game now dead on this site, as there's been no updated trainer for ages?