Trainer Search

nghiatech24

Reaction score
trainer V2355883 Trainer +7 work fine with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition Lossless v1.6.0 + All DLCs Corepack
but if you can add Tier (EXP - LEVEL) cheat, it will be perfect.

Thanks much, MrAntiFun

irrissann

Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot get this to work. It was fine before tier 1, but now I can't activate the trainer.

I've got my internet disabled (by disabling the ethernet adaptor) and I've even tried uninstalling EAC and using the steampunks release. But no matter which version I use (retail or steampunks) the trainer closes itself after I activate.

EDIT: anticirus had a hidden secondary "active threat detection" setting. God rid of it.

Last edited:

Neophyte999

Reaction score
Hey there, I want to ask about "Teleport to waypoint" option, sometimes it works perfect, but sometimes no action at all, what could be the problem?

Skav

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, i used the same method as for the previous trainer version.
Looks like the god mod work better but it's not works perfectly.
For tp it's no working yet.

nghiatech24

Reaction score
Hey there, I want to ask about "Teleport to waypoint" option, sometimes it works perfect, but sometimes no action at all, what could be the problem?
hey friend, you must open Map, click to 1 waypoint, still open Map, press F7.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Here's what I do everytime. Start the new trainer , then start the game in offline mode. The trainer will not work. Tab+Alt to desktop."X" out of trainer. Start trainer again and it works everytime. I also start trainer first just so I can Alt/Tab which I can't do if the trainer wasn't loaded. This works everytime for me.

Jeweettoch13

Reaction score
Steampunks version works like a charm with retail game version only infinite resources is broken, skill points works just fine :) Had to wait a long time for this cause didn't want to be banned with my original version.

Jeweettoch13

Reaction score
Teleporting just went haywire.. tried different reboots but the game just completely shuts down when i want to place a waypoint. Before it worked fine.. what am i missing here?

irrissann

Reaction score
Any chance you could increase the amount of resources we get, or make it possible for us to enter a number it'd be set to? 12,000 just isn't enough when using the weapon upgrade system

Jeweettoch13

Reaction score
Any solution for the teleport and skill resources yet? can't get it to work.

Gearbolt

Reaction score
For me the trainer opens but not the DOS window. I have tryd everything. Run as admin. Add exceptions in virus and firewall. Completely turn virus and firewall off. Restart computer. Have the trainer in different locations on my harddrive.

koko75

Reaction score
The questson.
The Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2355883 Trainer +7 please add STEALTH mod pls :) big big thx bro :)

Donne1893

Reaction score
The newest Trainer is Bullshit, because it doesn't work.
I start the Trainer without internet connection and then i press F1 for Activate Trainer and it doesn't work.
The Trainer crash then the Game to Desktop.

Please fix it

coade

Reaction score
The newest Trainer is Bullshit, because it doesn't work.
I start the Trainer without internet connection and then i press F1 for Activate Trainer and it doesn't work.
The Trainer crash then the Game to Desktop.

Please fix it
Trainer actualy works for so many, so maybe your pc is "Bullshit"? How can u call something made by someone who put time and effort into it and offers it for free, that even works for many ppl - "bullshit"? What's with your tone, like u have payed for something and got shit in return?

When upgrading weapons, resources are not fixed
Resources get to 12k value if u pick any of them (must pick each type of them so all get to 12k). Doesn't stay on 12k if used, but still, it's the only trainer i've found where resources option works even after reach level 30/tier thing, when u need them most for more damage on your weapons.

The only thing missing from this trainer is the stealth option. I use Fling trainer for that one = 2 trainers combined :)