Trainer Search

teuf504

Reaction score
Still doesn't work for me even with the latest trainer :(

The game closes itself the moment I run the trainer...

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Read all the posts.If you start the game, Alt-Tab or Windows key back to the desktop, then start the trainer by right clicking with Administrator privileges ,it'll work every time if you're using the latest Mr. Anti-fun trainer.

teuf504

Reaction score
Read all the posts.If you start the game, Alt-Tab or Windows key back to the desktop, then start the trainer by right clicking with Administrator privileges ,it'll work every time if you're using the latest Mr. Anti-fun trainer.
That's what I was always doing though

I never managed to make it run without it closing the game even with the previous versions

coade

Reaction score
What windows version are u using? On win7 x64 trainer works, try "win7 compatibility" if using win8 or 10?

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
trainer workings fine for steampunk version, :D thank u

Titeuf

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +5
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +6 // This was made for the first update ,Game version is a typo
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2199047 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2327814 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2355883 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Resources
  7. Teleport to waypoint

Notice:

• Watch the video above and do exactly as i did in it to get the trianer working properly .
  • Use at your own risk , Never use online , Always backup your game save and run trainer as administer .
  • First you must start the game and in main menu of it or inside the mission you must be offline on Uplay , Open the trainer then and the trainer will show up and next to it a DOS window , You must keep that window running alongside the trainer ,Then activate trainer as usual , Once you are done with it go to the DOS window click on it and press enter to exit it then close the trainer .
  • For Resources cheat after activating it , You must spend resources or collect resources and the collected or spent resource will get set to a massive amount
  • For waypoint cheat you may experience deaths on some cases when teleporting , You may also get stuck , If you get stuck simply teleport again to another location close to where you at .
Advice you should follow to avoid banned as much as possible:-
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
Don't blame me for this info, Blame Uplay for their lack of support for complete offline playing without anticheats.

Hi,
Big Thank you !
Bye

koko75

Reaction score
V2355883 Trainer +7 WORK steampunk versions !! big thx, and teleport waipoint no work.. and stealt add ps :p

mrbc

Reaction score
For me the trainer opens but not the DOS window. I have tryd everything. Run as admin. Add exceptions in virus and firewall. Completely turn virus and firewall off. Restart computer. Have the trainer in different locations on my harddrive.

Same here, even tried on a clean install of win 7x64, cant find a solution

Jeka_82

Reaction score
! ! ! Please !!!! Add new features to version (stimpaks), stealth, no spread. no recoil. Please ! ! !

Donne1893

Reaction score
Still doesn't work for me even with the latest trainer :(

The game closes itself the moment I run the trainer...

I have the same Problem
I start the Trainer with administrator rights and i play on offline mode with uplay offline, but when i start the trainer the game crash.
I think the Trainer has only Problems, the previous trainers doesn't have these problems, but they are not compatible with the game version.

irrissann

Reaction score
I have the same Problem
I start the Trainer with administrator rights and i play on offline mode with uplay offline, but when i start the trainer the game crash.
I think the Trainer has only Problems, the previous trainers doesn't have these problems, but they are not compatible with the game version.

It might be your antivirus solution causing it to crash, I had this issue and solved it by digging into my AV settings and disabling active threat protection.

mariko091

Reaction score
Could you make an option that allows you to kill as many civilians as you want?

riz3

Reaction score
Works like a charm on SteamPunks. Thanks!

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the teleport cheat. I had it working initially and then really suddenly it stopped. Even with restarts, it still isnt working. All other cheats activate fine.