Trainer Search

riz3

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the teleport cheat. I had it working initially and then really suddenly it stopped. Even with restarts, it still isnt working. All other cheats activate fine.

Was just about to post this, seemed to have stopped working for me too. Does initially work after a restart but then it stops. All the other cheats work fine.

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
I cant tell if the cheat is somehow tied to the context. It seems to work so long as there are no helicopters in the area. Most of the times I try it say stealthed or out of combat are fine. Could just be coincidental but thought it might be worth mentioning

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the teleport cheat. I had it working initially and then really suddenly it stopped. Even with restarts, it still isnt working. All other cheats activate fine.

At first, sorry for my bad english ;)

Sometimes it works for me, simetimes not. Once i am up in the air, the other time i am under the map. This is why i am using the markers on the map to teleport. I cant teleport too when im am in a fight or when i want get direct to a mission.

Gearbolt

Reaction score
I read SteamPunk got nuked what ever that means. Few hours later Proper-Cpy got uploaded. But i also read you can only DL the proper-cpy C R A C K. So i did that. Then my saves were gone but there is a fix for that. And after doing everything or moving all over to proper-cpy the game and the trainer works 100% for me.
I dont know if i can post links here but its all on the reddit. Just google it.
But to fix the save after moving to proper-cpy C R A C K do this. I copy from reddit and all credits go to the poster or who ever found this out.

Here is what you have to do to get it working after copying over the C R A C K.

Open CPY.ini and make sure it shows the following:

[Settings]
AppID=Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
PlayerName=Player
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%
UplayID=aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee

After that, load the game to the main menu and then exit after getting past the gamma screen. Then go to

C:\ProgramData\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\UserData\ and copy the 4 save files from there

Then go to:

C:\Users(Your User)\Documents\CPY_SAVES\Player\UPLAY\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

And post your 4 save files there. I got the game to load properly after that.

iuli

Reaction score
does it work for cpy version? (i tried one of them, the latest one, and didn't work, the trainer freezes, gives not responding message)

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
Here's what I do everytime. Start the new trainer , then start the game in offline mode. The trainer will not work. Tab+Alt to desktop."X" out of trainer. Start trainer again and it works everytime. I also start trainer first just so I can Alt/Tab which I can't do if the trainer wasn't loaded. This works everytime for me.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A F*****G GOD!
I have spent 4 hours looking for trainers (other than MAF) and trying to get it to work. Not a single one worked not even any of the MAF versions. (and believe me i tried them all) Until I came across your little post and that ^ method worked like a charm. But one thing to be noted here. when "x"-ing the trainer after loading the game and when you restart the trainer you dont see the DOS screen anymore but the trainer still works flawlessly.

Flobengogen

Reaction score
The inf resources option only sets all values to 12k. Until you've reached lvl 30 and enable tier one mode, it is not enough to upgrade weapons. Please fix it so that values are higher e.g. 9999999

williamle12

Reaction score
YOU MY FRIEND ARE A F*****G GOD!
I have spent 4 hours looking for trainers (other than MAF) and trying to get it to work. Not a single one worked not even any of the MAF versions. (and believe me i tried them all) Until I came across your little post and that ^ method worked like a charm. But one thing to be noted here. when "x"-ing the trainer after loading the game and when you restart the trainer you dont see the DOS screen anymore but the trainer still works flawlessly.
some how it not work fot me ! i tried all but no luck !
im using Ubisoft vers

Skav

Reaction score
I read SteamPunk got nuked what ever that means. Few hours later Proper-Cpy got uploaded. But i also read you can only DL the proper-cpy C R A C K. So i did that. Then my saves were gone but there is a fix for that. And after doing everything or moving all over to proper-cpy the game and the trainer works 100% for me.
I dont know if i can post links here but its all on the reddit. Just google it.
But to fix the save after moving to proper-cpy C R A C K do this. I copy from reddit and all credits go to the poster or who ever found this out.

Here is what you have to do to get it working after copying over the C R A C K.

Open CPY.ini and make sure it shows the following:

[Settings]
AppID=Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
PlayerName=Player
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%
UplayID=aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee

After that, load the game to the main menu and then exit after getting past the gamma screen. Then go to

C:\ProgramData\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\UserData\ and copy the 4 save files from there

Then go to:

C:\Users(Your User)\Documents\CPY_SAVES\Player\UPLAY\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

And post your 4 save files there. I got the game to load properly after that.
Hello :)

Personally i have successfully make running ONLINE the STEAMPUNKS version with my savegame.
And my savegame come from the official Uplay release.

Just edit the "stp-uplay_emu.ini" file located in the game installation folder by provided your data information, so:
- Name: You account name (display in top of left in Uplay)
- Email: The email @ of your Uplay account
- AccountId: Your Uplay ID (you could find it in the savegame folder of your Ubisoft setup folder)
- CdKey: Your game key liscence

Run the game, when u will be asked about outcoming connexion, deny it.
I have notice that on STEAMPUNKS, all trainer features works very well, include TP and i can stay online, no one freeze, no one game crash and apparently the last trainer update works more.

Maybe you know how to make the game works, but i notice all the process editing for other users.

rei_hunter

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer

I'm kinda requesting for

* Player only Speed Up
* Stealth
* Infinite C4, Mines and other things.
* Super Accuracy
* No Recoil
* Rapid Fire

It would be great if you could~ :D

Skav

Reaction score
The newest Trainer is Bullshit, because it doesn't work.
I start the Trainer without internet connection and then i press F1 for Activate Trainer and it doesn't work.
The Trainer crash then the Game to Desktop.

Please fix it
OH...MY.....GOD...
DO NOT PRESS F1 KEY IF YOU HAVE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE.

We has at the limite of SPAMMED this thread about that, so:

ON OFFICIAL RELEASE IF YOU ARE COMPLETLY DICONNECT FROM INTERNET AND YOU PRESS F1 KEY ON UPLAY/STEAM VERSION YOUR GAME WILL AUTOMATICLY CLOSE SO YOU CAN ENABLE TRAINER FEATURES BUT WITHOUT HAVING TO PRESS F1.

Notice too that on the two other releases you can press F1 and your game willn't force close.

lingesh

Reaction score
Hi when i download the files some files are infected with Trojan Generic and get removed is these are safe

WildOverlord

Reaction score
hello
guys this (TC GRW V2355883 MAF Trainer) is it for the latest version of the Game? Can it be used Over CPY Or STP Releases whcih are updated to 07.21.2017 Version of the Game?
Thanks for the Reply!

kanggg

Reaction score
Yes, this trainer will work with CPY/STP releases.

trainer23

Reaction score
Confirmed. The latest trainer with all options works with the latest version. However, it is not the trainer's fault, it's the game's fault, that once in a while teleport would stop working and instead of teleporting the player to the pinpoint it teleports a cartel chopper. You either destroy the chopper(s) or you load the game by getting to a safehouse.

kanggg

Reaction score
once in a while teleport would stop working and instead of teleporting the player to the pinpoint it teleports a cartel chopper.
Interesting, I've been using this function all the time and never experienced this chopper anomaly.

Marty30886

Reaction score
Guys, today I am experiencing issue, when I launch trainer in game, the game will crash. Maybe devs released some patch?

Last edited: