Trainer Search

ItZRiley

Reaction score
Can't even make uplay start in Offline Mode, it just consistently says " You must run Uplay in online mode before launching in Offline Mode " even though I play all the god damn time is Online mode. I don't G E T I T.

Reaction score
Can't even make uplay start in Offline Mode, it just consistently says " You must run Uplay in online mode before launching in Offline Mode " even though I play all the god damn time is Online mode. I don't G E T I T.
the trainer doesnt work anyway see above posts!!

Reaction score
God Mode is not working for me. Is the trainer updated?
and again one that doesnt bother to read previous posts.

Please Read forums and post's above. many have requested an update that remained unaswered and is likely to remain unaswered

*ATTENTION!* THIS TRAINER IS OUT-DATED AND CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED! *ATTENTION!*

This trainer might not get updated cause there is no official way to turn off the easy anti cheat. (there is a way) ubisoft did not provide an solution for that and is verry unlikely to release one in the future Since we do not matter ubisoft clearly made it clear by enforcing new updates that it does not like us cheating. if thats online or offline.. it schould be our choice (those that play alone not the online cheaters!) but unless tons of gamers speak up... nothing will change for future games either. =/

!Please read forum post's before requesting updates.!

rizqi77

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. u r the best.
can you add some cheat?
like unlock all weapon?
:)

Reaction score
its not working , or you play on pirated version ?

most likely, what functions are working for you? on legal uplay version i can only use the teleport but no longer need as my scriptworks now too.
all other functions errored out.

*ATTENTION!* THIS TRAINER IS OUT-DATED AND CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED! *ATTENTION!*

This trainer might not get updated cause there is no official way to turn off the easy anti cheat. (there is a way) ubisoft did not provide an solution for that and is verry unlikely to release one in the future Since we do not matter ubisoft clearly made it clear by enforcing new updates that it does not like us cheating. if thats online or offline.. it schould be our choice (those that play alone not the online cheaters!) but unless tons of gamers speak up... nothing will change for future games either. =/

redster311

Reaction score
They should really close this thread if it is not supported anymore. otherwise people looking Ghost Recon Wildlands trainer will just spam this thread.

retatedllamas67

Reaction score
I am following the steps to the letter but it still closes the game when I activate the trainer? what am I doing wrong?

Reaction score
They should really close this thread if it is not supported anymore. otherwise people looking Ghost Recon Wildlands trainer will just spam this thread.
yeah.... it annoys me the **** that people do not bother to lookk at last2 pages to see whats what.. i can imagine how much an pain that is to mrantifun to deal with those "kids"

Reaction score
Please Read forums and post's above. many have requested an update that remained unaswered and is likely to remain unaswered

@MrAntiFun Please update , this trainer is out of date

Reaction score
please update
Jezus you people really dont read do ya? learn to go to last page and read posts. see my post above and click expand!

*AGAIN THIS TRAINER IS UN-SUPPORTED AND OUT-DATED. At this time no future releases are planned.*

alex42177

Reaction score
Don't even bother sportled. Those are kiddies. They just see random colors on the screen, then type "plz updat" or "lolz didnt read" and go away. They don't care.
We know how to use CE. That's what matters. ;)
does your cheat engine give out resources or tier points?

Reaction score
does your cheat engine give out resources or tier points?
i can cheat anything with Ce and my method.. but i ct do a rewrite and post if mrantifun doesnt respond. i pmed him too.
Don't even bother sportled. Those are kiddies. They just see random colors on the screen, then type "plz updat" or "lolz didnt read" and go away. They don't care.
We know how to use CE. That's what matters. ;)
true. ;) but still.. maybe they read next time? its a plague and you need to cure it one by one hence i respond personally ;)

rika_h

Reaction score
i can cheat anything with Ce and my method.. but i ct do a rewrite and post if mrantifun doesnt respond. i pmed him too.

true. ;) but still.. maybe they read next time? its a plague and you need to cure it one by one hence i respond personally ;)
do you know when the EAC is really prevent the trainer, i want to downgrade the game version