Trainer Search

Danjou

Reaction score
Since yesterday is 1.13.0 build 11398.543170.

Please update your games, Trainer works perfect !;)

Thank you MrAntifun !!!

Last edited:

wwcw

Reaction score
why not thank him with a donation? the guy could probly use it and it shows you really value his work.

Alecspn

Reaction score
please give us an link with the new update. i have only V13. build 11359.0 . the other update V13. build 11398 i dont have :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
please give us an link with the new update. i have only V13. build 11359.0 . the other update V13. build 11398 i dont have :(
Verify game integrity and it should update .

xblaize69

Reaction score
Verify game integrity and it should update .
i have a question it was working for me yesterday now when i try to open the trainer nothing happens i tryed everything you said and even tryed re downloading and starting fresh still doesnt work the funny part is the process for the trainer is going just the trainer won't load or show for some reason

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i have a question it was working for me yesterday now when i try to open the trainer nothing happens i tryed everything you said and even tryed re downloading and starting fresh still doesnt work the funny part is the process for the trainer is going just the trainer won't load or show for some reason
Maybe the game updated again , I will check it out.

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Quick question for anyone playing Rome 2: Is the trainer forcing the game to freeze? It worked perfectly fine for me yesterday (finally completed Siege of Carthage), but today, whenever I use the trainer, the game will "freeze" and I have to force close it.

zetty

Donor
Reaction score
Not in my case, all works perfectly good. Idk about other trainer users tho.

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Another quick question: God mode for the trainer. Is anyone else having situations where the enemy receives the god mode cheat as well? It certainly looks cool and all (been having a field day with taking screenshots), but it does make it difficult to win.

akulakraken

Reaction score
got the latest steam build, tried to run the trainer, then the game, then activating trainer during loading of the campaighn safe, campaighn safe wont load.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
got the latest steam build, tried to run the trainer, then the game, then activating trainer during loading of the campaighn safe, campaighn safe wont load.

Start game first then the trainer .

zetty

Donor
Reaction score
As MrAntiFun said, start the game, then alt+tab back to desktop, start trainer, then in game load your campaign and once it's loaded - activate F1 and other keys - works for me :p every time.

florinescu

Reaction score
Hi...I'm sorry but Which one is the trainer for patch 11?And i tried few of them and they are not working,what i'm doing wrong?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi...I'm sorry but Which one is the trainer for patch 11?And i tried few of them and they are not working,what i'm doing wrong?
In the game main menu on the upper right there should be a version number and a build number .