Trainer Search

koray cakir

Reaction score
Sorry since 2013-2014 Mr AntiFun I`m impressed Rome2 election became cheat Activated and defianetly it does not want you to cheat me I had to cheat everythingeverything is just junk is garbage or do you just pay with?

Bordo36

Reaction score
There is no wonder MRAntiFun no answer I guess to activate the the cheat trainer you must think I pay extra. Previously Rome2 TotalWar was activated it has fun been fun since the cheat is Rome Total War no longer function in the day I wanted to play again Rome2 but unfortunately functioned cheat not at all. Tried times Cheat Engine Trainer since it should go with me does not work unfotunately because I know little from PC. As I said the cheat of the Rome2 Total War is no longer mouse dead not exicist MrAF all cheat list from Rome 2 Total War listen I had to delete my files cheat as I always look for other cheat trainers Good Happy New Year ALL

Last edited:

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
There is no wonder MRAntiFun no answer I guess to activate the the cheat trainer you must think I pay extra. Previously Rome2 TotalWar was activated it has fun been fun since the cheat is Rome Total War no longer function in the day I wanted to play again Rome2 but unfortunately functioned cheat not at all. Tried times Cheat Engine Trainer since it should go with me does not work unfotunately because I know little from PC. As I said the cheat of the Rome2 Total War is no longer mouse dead not exicist MrAF all cheat list from Rome 2 Total War listen I had to delete my files cheat as I always look for other cheat trainers Good Happy New Year ALL
The trainer works, I used it last night. Make sure to activate F1 and F2 before anything else.

JeiS0n96

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem:

I have a Windows 10 computer. I have downloaded the trainer, but am unable to get the function keys to work (as well as the numbers, for some strange reason) in order to activate the trainer. I can activate the F1 button but am unable to activate any other of the function buttons. I have used the fn lock button as well but all that happens is a ping sound (i.e. the Windows 10 default ping sound).

Would someone be able to help me with this?

My thanks, Jae

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem:

I have a Windows 10 computer. I have downloaded the trainer, but am unable to get the function keys to work (as well as the numbers, for some strange reason) in order to activate the trainer. I can activate the F1 button but am unable to activate any other of the function buttons. I have used the fn lock button as well but all that happens is a ping sound (i.e. the Windows 10 default ping sound).

Would someone be able to help me with this?

My thanks, Jae
Restart and enter your BIOS settings, look for "Hotkey Settings", "Function Key Behavior" or something similar. You have the option to change the bindings from "Hotkey" to "Legacy". Or it may say "Function" or "Multimedia". It will change whether pressing the key changes the action or the function key. For instance, if you have to hold function to Use F1 you will now have to hold function to adjust volume (or whatever is there as the alternate).

geovanek9

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.0.0 Trainer +15 Build 13903 , only work the Inf.Soldiers Movements ,pls mr anti fun update the trainer

JeiS0n96

Reaction score
Restart and enter your BIOS settings, look for "Hotkey Settings", "Function Key Behavior" or something similar. You have the option to change the bindings from "Hotkey" to "Legacy". Or it may say "Function" or "Multimedia". It will change whether pressing the key changes the action or the function key. For instance, if you have to hold function to Use F1 you will now have to hold function to adjust volume (or whatever is there as the alternate).

Hm... well, be as it may, I have indeed changed the BIOS settings such that I have to press the fn button to activate any of the F1-F12 buttons for their functions. However, as many people have been commenting here, they simply cannot get the trainer to work. None of the buttons work anymore when I try pressing them *EVEN* when disabling the direct function button settings...

So I do suspect some rather suggestive "needs to be a donator" kinda feel to this trainer, but let me explore some more and see if I can get this up and running. Thank you for the help - though would you be able to give me any more advice on the matter?

[Update]: Alright, figured that I needed to open the game FIRST before activating the cheat console (for some weird reason).

Anyhow, as mentioned by previous people, only the F1 cheat and the Infinite food cheat work - all other buttons, WITH BIOS settings for the fn keys properly disabled. If anyone could tell me more about how to fix this (please don't tell me I need f****** Steam for this too) about activating this trainer.

[Update 2]: Realized my build for RTW2 was incorrect for the trainer I downloaded. I currently have the 15539 build and I downloaded the latest trainer build -_- (which was the 16155 one).

Regardless, I re-installed the trainer for the newest version (the trainer build for mine strangely doesn't work; it keeps saying there is malicious/broken software in the file) and, this time, the cheats actually started working for a change.

All except for the F2 cheat.

So, to my apparent and misguided delight, I thought the cheats on the trainer would finally start working.

To my utter dismay, the only cheat that worked per se was, yet again, the food cheat.

I can't find a RTW2 downloaded for the latest build (16155) atm, so... what to do next?

Thanks, Jae

Last edited:

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just loaded RTW. I turned on F1 then F2 and waited a few seconds for the tone. Then I turned on every other cheat and they ALL worked.
I won't donor request a fix to a trainer that works.

-Start RTW.
-Alt+Tab out of the main menu before you load your save game.
-Open the trainer.
-Go back to RTW and create a new game or load an old one.
-Once the game loads Alt+Tab out again.
-Activate all your options, start with F1 then F2 and you have to wait for F2 to activate.
-Only once F1 AND F2 are activated then activate the rest and go back to your game.

It works with the current build.

JeiS0n96

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just loaded RTW. I turned on F1 then F2 and waited a few seconds for the tone. Then I turned on every other cheat and they ALL worked.

-Start RTW.
-Open the trainer.
-Activate all your options, start with F1 then F2 and you have to wait for F2 to activate.
-Only once F1 AND F2 are activated then activate the rest and go back to your game.

Even in my previous tries, I have tried activating F2, holding it down for 10 seconds or more. It never does activate. I waited, waited and waited some more. It never activated. Only the F1 and food cheat worked. I repeat: the F2 CHEAT DID NOT ACTIVATE, REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG I WAITED/HELD IT DOWN FOR.

I can't get any other versions of the trainers to even operate because of some broken software. I have followed instructions similar to yours in the comments beforehand. It simply doesn't work. I do apologize if I am continuing to infuriate you, but this is what is happening at the moment. Perhaps it's a problem with my current build, as it isn't compatible? However, I already mentioned the compatibility possibility beforehand, though you didn't really address it.

Tl;dr: F2 cheat doesn't activate no matter how long I hold it down for, nor how long I wait. Waited for at least 10 mins before trying again.

Bordo36

Reaction score
Sometimes what kind of coaches do it? It is painful the Rome 2 Total War Trainer does not work before it has worked since 7 December is unfunctional. Must we pay the it function MrAntiFun ADMIN say we should do??? That it again functioned I have to pay additionally something so the coach is active is??? Say what???

Hans-Georg

Reaction score
Hello! I have Rome 2 update 2.0.0 build 13903 and the trainer works but not the keypad-activations.. Everything else works but not the ones on the keypad? Does anyone know why?

melihgemalmaz

Reaction score
hey first of all i read all pages and the same problem i got and mostly of that problem who have it not get answerd please can someone look Why F2 is not working problem is its give a sound but nothing come like cheat activated .. how even i wait and did others thing but still not posible what i have to do to make it work F2 waiting for answer thanks..

chaoskenny

Reaction score
I have build 16155, the trainer works, have to press the keys a few times to get it to work. The only thing that does not work is the "Money" part of the trainer. Im using C.E to modify my funds, if you could fix that would be great. Thanks MrAntiFun!

abnkkbsnpla

Reaction score

-Start RTW.
-Open the trainer.

its not working its keep logging pls help meh