Trainer Search

Rei

Reaction score
You are using the wrong trainer for your game , In the game main menu check out your game version on the upper right and download the correct trainer for it .
It's the right trainer and it still doesn't work. Needs a fix for latest update on Steam version.

The only thing that works is infinite food.. Others are simply broken.

Edit: I got every single option to work if the trainer is started first before the game. Activate in in the main menu.

Last edited:

acer87

Reaction score
v13 must be the final one, .. Well thank you so much sir for sharing such wonderful trainer. ;)

Last edited:

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun. Thank you for the great trainer, real nice work:) But I have a question, when I turn on your trainer and end the turn, does the cheat apply to all of the other computers' factions(AI)?

cris

Reaction score
@Ronhis Yeah i just turned them off and i was able to get them up and running.. This is what i usually do but it was being a pain in the ass when i tried to. Thanks bud.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@Ronhis Yeah i just turned them off and i was able to get them up and running.. This is what i usually do but it was being a pain in the ass when i tried to. Thanks bud.
No problem glad to help and also glad its resolved, nothing worse than biting to get at a game and having problems.

JNGF

Reaction score
I still can´t turn on the keys just the f1 and im using the right version

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun. Thank you for the great trainer, real nice work But I have a question, when I turn on your trainer and end the turn, does the cheat apply to all of the other computers' factions(AI)?

JNGF

Reaction score
I rlly need help now the keys work buts it doesn't happens anything in the game

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
sorry to keep posting the same question :( but can anybody answer my question? Does the trainer apply to all the other computer factions?

JNGF

Reaction score
Plz can someone help me i have the right version my keys work bur it doesn´t happen anything in the game the trainer don´t work can someone help me to solve this problem

sarabjot

Reaction score
sorry guys i tried all trainers but none of them is working

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yeah none of them work anymore...
I just tested the trainer on steam release and it works just fine ,Start game first then start the trainer - Activate the trainer - wait 5 seconds then activate F2 , Then you can activate whatever cheats you want .

kasey

Reaction score
why isnt it working for me i download the latest file and i cant even use it :( after i download it the comp cant find the file

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
why isnt it working for me i download the latest file and i cant even use it :( after i download it the comp cant find the file

please check your anti virus, its blocking it once you downloaded it