Trainer Search

mezz

Reaction score
i have not crashed anymore but if you still do the issue might be this. On the campaign map your units can still lose health if you resolve battles automatically.Then if you go into a battle yourself after with the low unit health and get attacked that may be causing the crash.The fix would have to be making godmode work with auto resolve battles.

cacamerongop

Reaction score
Just tested the latest +17 version on the same battle twice and I noticed two things: 1) the crashes still happen if you stay in the fastest mode for too long and 2) even with god mode on, some units still die. But if you stay at the normal speed, the battle completes without problem.

kandras

Reaction score
ok just completed the Dwarfs no crashes at all, just starting The Empire.

ok can confirm losing troops when attacked by artillery. ok retested, it's not just artillery it's all explosive weapons .

Last edited:

arkan768

Reaction score
great trainer had tested all of the versions, all of them were working fine until I entered a battle with some allies and godmode activated, so that is why I think my game crashed.

PressONe2345

Reaction score
Yes game crashed if we are battle only and units lose damage on maps if we fast take stronghold

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
So a summary from me about the latest trainer
  • No crashes
  • Inf. Movement Lord works
  • Inf. Movement Hero works
  • Inf. Population Surplus works (haven't tried it yet on a horde like the chaos faction)
  • Inf. Public Order works
  • Fast Research works *
  • Fast Recruiting works *
  • Fast Construction *
  • Recover Troops Size *
  • Super unit size (I haven't tested but probably works)
  • Instant Skill Cooldown works (I believe you mean skills by the magic ingame)
  • Inf. Magic works
  • Inf. Ammo works*
  • God mode*
  • Add 1000 Exp works
  • Game Editor works
Bold*= Usually work but at one point in the game just stops working

FaceBound

Reaction score
10 hours of the game with a new trainer version.
1. No crashes.
2. Troops recovery does not work for me.
3. God Mode Cheat works fine in regular battles, but troops can still take damage and die in the siege (by towers) It is remarkable; for the heroes it works fine.
All other cheats work fine if the conditions have been met. Start the game first. Start the trainer. Cheats must be activated in the main menu.

counter45

Reaction score
Is it possible to add mounts and items; although I know its probably going to be very hard to mod

Kekel

Reaction score
Hey mate,
really great work.
I have no issues with the trainer at all.

Instant skills works great but it is not working for spells at all (VC). Is it possible to add Instant Spells Cooldown as well?
Thanks a lot.

Jens Marquard

Reaction score
Great trainer! Godmode still crashes for me with the updated +17 trainer. Had one fight with no crashes, but no spells where cast there.

jojo2

Reaction score
still doesnt work in battle (god mode)

doesn't accelerate the game, normal speed. I think it directly crashes with the first "hit" or damage of the enemy. Other cheats (inf movement e.g.) are working fine.

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
I was just wondering, all the previous trainers on start opened MAF homepage, when this one is up, nothing happens though trainer is working. That's a bug?

Xtent31

Reaction score
Still using the 2nd trainer and everything has worked fine, have now raked up 30+hrs and trainer hasn't caused a crash yet. God mode does work, this is using the Steam version. I do wonder how many people complained about the game crashing because they simply downloaded a pirated version of the game. There have been lots of reports of the game crashing with trainers from the pirated version. Just a heads up.