Trainer Search

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
I just Got a question Am Eastern Time and its 3:14pm And i just wanted to know how many more hrs or mins just guessing As i know mr.AntiFun is very busy i just wanna know from Guessing how much longer till the update come out?

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
I just Got a question Am Eastern Time and its 3:14pm And i just wanted to know how many more hrs or mins just guessing As i know mr.AntiFun is very busy i just wanna know from Guessing how much longer till the update come out?
ok, its about 21:00 GMT for me, and still nothing, so i am gonna say maybe 12+ hours? it will not be more than 24 hours between the update and next trainer, MAF is too good for that to happen, and it aint happend with any games i got trainers for so...yeah not long :D

Eastgaard

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue as two posters on page 26, where I can't actually activate the trainer. It launches fine and it worked the first time I downloaded and ran it, but after closing the game down for dinner and restarting after, it no longer activates when I press F1. I tried rebooting and re-downloading the trainer to no avail.

Any theories?

Raggarn89

Reaction score
There is a new update on the game it's 1.3.0 build 11349, and the latest trainer won't work. Just a heads up

Alecthelm

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue as two posters on page 26, where I can't actually activate the trainer. It launches fine and it worked the first time I downloaded and ran it, but after closing the game down for dinner and restarting after, it no longer activates when I press F1. I tried rebooting and re-downloading the trainer to no avail.

Any theories?
to say it short. if the trainer do show symptoms like mentioned above- check your update History in any game, today there was an 103 MB patch in Warhammer- and trainer got to be reworked.

csabie256

Reaction score
Hey there :) sorry for the bothering but the trainer doesn't work for me :( I just downloaded the 1.3 trainer and it says the game is on but when I press F1 it just make that sound and nothing.

ajwdumb

Reaction score
Hey there :) sorry for the bothering but the trainer doesn't work for me :( I just downloaded the 1.3 trainer and it says the game is on but when I press F1 it just make that sound and nothing.
the game just received a small update so I presume he needs to fix up 1.4 or whatever :)

Alecthelm

Reaction score
157cef9d9af4c2.png

see last note from Antifun....Update rolling in;)