Trainer Search

James Cull

Reaction score
Thanks for the latest update, this trainer is helping me to learn how to play with less frustration and complicated systems :)

damen

Reaction score
Dont know if its because of the new trainer or because of my mods. But my game seems to crash whenever I fight any Von Carstein Army with "The Tithe" RoR troops. Anyone know if this is happening to them too?

cheekypig55

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, i can finally get back to making the dwarfs the dominate force and race on the continent

moothedestroyer

Reaction score
Having a wacky effect with the Editor. Whenever I go to give skill points to a lord, it instead gives them to the closest hero instead. Doesn't work the other way and the hero isnt part of my army. I kicked all of my hero off of the map and it gave them to the correct lord at that point. Just a heads up. Might be my mods though.

Lineage1235

Reaction score
Would like to report the same strange error with adding skill points. If I have a hero, I can't give any points to a lord.

moothedestroyer

Reaction score
Would like to report the same strange error with adding skill points. If I have a hero, I can't give any points to a lord.
Found a semi-solution. Move the Hero away from the lord and zoom in on the lords army pretty close. then try to add. requires some fiddling, but it works.

Kit6134

Reaction score
Win10 x64
you can activate the trainer but one you activate any cheat the game crashes the next time you make it the active window.

FraserUK

Reaction score
Not sure if its a bug in the trainer or a problem with a mod i have installed, but when i activate the trainer, it gives me 100000000+ coin and then promply crashes my game.

Kit6134

Reaction score
Not sure if its a bug in the trainer or a problem with a mod i have installed, but when i activate the trainer, it gives me 100000000+ coin and then promply crashes my game.

After looking closer this is also what is happening to me. I dont have any mods installed.

Stormruler

Reaction score
my screen freeces and then i have to close my pc. The game warhammer self is also not always stabble . After playing some time it crashes. my pc is new so.

H

Hans die Wurst

Current Trainers:
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +12
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +15
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.1.0 Build 10514 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.2.0 Build 10911 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.3.0 Build 11281 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.3.0 Build 11349 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.4.0 Build 11973 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.5.0 Build 12678 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.5.0 Build 12745 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13306 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13579 Trainer +17

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Movement Lords
  3. Inf.Movement Heroes
  4. Fast Research
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Recruiting
  7. Set Generals Skill Points
  8. Inf.Population Surplus
  9. Inf.Public Order
  10. Recover Troops Size
  11. God Mode
  12. Inf.Ammo
  13. Inf.Population Surplus Hordes
  14. Inf.Magic
  15. Add 1000 Exp Of Selected Lord or Hero
  16. Instant Spell Cooldown
  17. Super Unit Size
Notice:
  • You shouldn't use Hordes surplus population unless you playing Hordes faction
  • To edit money click on Game Editor button then enter value and edit it , You must have the trainer activated and open any city in game before using the money editor
  • For Skill Points first select any Hero or Lord then enter wanted value of skill points and set it , It will only effect selected Hero or Lord
  • Your units may still lose 3-4 or even 10 soldiers per but will not go lower with god mode on .
  • For Exp to work first activate trainer then select a Hero or a Lord then click on it and once selected press the exp hotkey then click away to something else then click back on Hero or Lord to see cheat effect ,You will still have to gain 1 exp in game for that Hero or Lord for rank to level up instantly to as much exp as you added
Known bugs to be fixed on next update for the trainer within the next 24 hours :
  • Fix God Mode Cheat in battle when player units get hit with spell their health go sky high until the game crashes -- Done
  • Add Inf. Magic -- Done
  • Fix population surplus for chaos -- Done
  • Add Rank -- Done
  • Fix skill points to work for heroes -- Done
  • Godmode crashes-- Done
  • Add Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.-- Done
  • Super troop size add-- Done
  • Ammo cheat effect AI-- Done
  • Recover Troops Size not working properly -- Done

steviedeezy

Reaction score
I would also like to report that adding skill points of lords is not working at least for the vampire counts.

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
After looking closer this is also what is happening to me. I dont have any mods installed.
I had the issue too its a simple workaround but it works for now. Activate the trainer after game launch but BEFORE you load into the campaign, then activate a few cheats (the ones you want, like 2 or 3) once the loading has finished you can now activate and deactivate cheats as much as you like. A bit of an inconvenience I know but at least now you can play

wlg

Reaction score
can you set the inf. pop. surplus from 99 to 150 or so i need 102 for recruit have only 99 and for the elves the ressource please :)

Kinoniko

Reaction score
the trainer needs an update. it causes a ctd atleast with the god mode.