Trainer Search

Z3r0

Reaction score
So thats the problem , Try to rename your game exe file and test again until i release a newer trainer with a fix .
Unable to do so, when I rename game exe to Tropico5.exe. Then I get "missing executable" by steam

therealgame

Donor
Reaction score
that won't fix anything because f2 does not work..it does nothing ingame..so you won't get 100k

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , New trainer added , Added compatibility with steam exe "Tropico5Steam.exe" , Also The cash problem should be fixed , Let me know if there is anything else or the cash doesnt work ..etc , Have fun! .

Z3r0

Reaction score
Hi guys , New trainer added , Added compatibility with steam exe "Tropico5Steam.exe" , Also The cash problem should be fixed , Let me know if there is anything else or the cash doesnt work ..etc , Have fun! .
I still am unable to activate trainer. Most likely because my game version is 1.01 and trainer is 1.00.
note: trainer shows game is off

would be nice if trainer would be updated to 1.01

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Its done , Please check the first post for 1.01 .
p.s. The trainer may still say the game is off for steam user , Anyway start game first then the trainer then activate the trainer and while playing you can add cash .

Last edited:

rzantarra

Reaction score
V1.o0 B looks like it works. Thank you so very much and keep up the great work :D

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
So i'm using the v1.00 of the game and the trainer, but the problem is, once i go into the world wars era, the trainer doesn't work anymore. It works until you change era, and then it stop working.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So i'm using the v1.00 of the game and the trainer, but the problem is, once i go into the world wars era, the trainer doesn't work anymore. It works until you change era, and then it stop working.
Try V1.01 trainer .

Rex87

Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun
Thanks alot..from now on i only use your trainers..
is it possible to make the cheat for research and population also?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Why did Norton detect a Trojan?

cuz norton is stupid, its just a false positive, just turn off your anti virus first then download the trainer, put it on exception on norton then use the trainer.

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Awesome Trainer works like a charm :D any chance of more options as well pretty please :D like

- people satisfied all the time
- fast research
- add money on private swiss account
- add people
- invulnerable military units
-Mega power ( so we don't have to build heaps of power plants )