Trainer Search

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
Please update on this!
It worked just fine. In case you are a bit new to using trainers, you should turn off any and all Anti-Virus software you have. They would do a false-positive on the trainers. The AV would recognize the trainer's as a Trojan Horse or a virus.

MardukAU

Reaction score
If you have probs with can not crouch please disable Inf Attack, crouch/jump over sandbag then re enable.

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
If you have probs with can not crouch please disable Inf Attack, crouch/jump over sandbag then re enable.
Huh, I thought that was weird.

Also, God Mode, as in Inf Health only worked if its your turn, not the enemy. But no worries, if you have some down foot soldier, just use your invulnerable soldier in your next turn to move to your fallen soldier's position and a Medic cutscene would come and take your fallen soldier out of battlefield. He or she would be okay if you finished the mission.

MardukAU

Reaction score
Huh, I thought that was weird.

Also, God Mode, as in Inf Health only worked if its your turn, not the enemy. But no worries, if you have some down foot soldier, just use your invulnerable soldier in your next turn to move to your fallen soldier's position and a Medic cutscene would come and take your fallen soldier out of battlefield. He or she would be okay if you finished the mission.

Yep thats how i use the trainer. You just have to work around the small problems. Does not bother me to do this.