Trainer Search

Mandarin11

Reaction score
please help the trainer doesn't work , I downloaded a lot of trainers but none works

xen0blade

Reaction score
I'm having an interesting issue: Unlimited Deployment Points only activates occasionally. Most specifically, it worked until I started the PACT side. Any troubleshooting ideas?

MV122

Reaction score
Whats the latest version of the this trainer, and how would I get it to work without my antivirus software blocking it. FYI: im using the latest steam version on windows 8.1

Johntesh

Reaction score
MrAntifun I'm running on v1.0.0.1 just so you know. All the rest of the buttons works (infinite supplies fuel ammo and god mode works fine) except for the deployment points button, when I press F5 it just makes the noise but the button it doesn't turn red, and there was no effect on the deployment point in the game. Any help????

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
I think that the only solution to have the trainers options activated and functionnal on theses games, is taht to do like the Men Of War series, so adding a mod that activate cheats.

Because visibly, the trainers in this game act really weird.

This trainer or all others I mean.
But the good point for MrAntiFun's trainers is that he keep them updated.
Even if the games always destroy all the work at each time.

So, thanks for keep working on them.
Maybe one day we can see a working trainer for each games and let those of us who can't finished them because of difficulty see the end of theses great games.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think that the only solution to have the trainers options activated and functionnal on theses games, is taht to do like the Men Of War series, so adding a mod that activate cheats.

Because visibly, the trainers in this game act really weird.

This trainer or all others I mean.
But the good point for MrAntiFun's trainers is that he keep them updated.
Even if the games always destroy all the work at each time.

So, thanks for keep working on them.
Maybe one day we can see a working trainer for each games and let those of us who can't finished them because of difficulty see the end of theses great games.
What is the problem ? .

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
The problem is that no trainers are updated, so when using the Steam version, we just find trainers that get the game crash or not functionnal.
I don't really understand why many games have working trainers without any problem and theses games having so much problems to having a functionnal trainer.

The problem isn't the trainer makers, but theses games... No way to have a normal trainer.

I use trainer in all my games that permit it when I want to replay them, and none of them has such problems.
That's really weird.

For information, the last version of Wargame European Escalation is :

Having a trainer for this version should be great.
Thanks !