Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
friend, i have game on steam and now this game update is 15.01.30.430000609, you can update the traine, the shit of megatrainer only has the inf. fuel and the outher cheats to unlock they want pay for it! i know you are the best for it all time you help us when no one do!
Just tested current latest trainer and it seems to be working perfectly fine , "Wargame Red Dragon V14.09.10.430 Trainer +9" .

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
friend, i have game on steam and now this game update is 15.01.30.430000609, you can update the traine, the shit of megatrainer only has the inf. fuel and the outher cheats to unlock they want pay for it! i know you are the best for it all time you help us when no one do!

You say it, and that's completely illegal to ask for paying to using a trainer that is a modification of game code that own to the developpers.
And they cry saying that they spend many time doing the trainer...
And ? If they don't want to do trainers, they just have to don't do them. Many trainer makers make them without complaining and without asking any obligation to pay.

I prefer to give some money to those who give functionnal trainers without obligation for using them than babies crying for money to use their trainers like "shithappens".

K1ll3rm4x

Reaction score
Stopped working with the new 15.02.11.430000610 patch
would be great if you could update the Trainer as well

Gester24

Reaction score
Hey antifun, thanks for updating it! I tried to see if it will work with the new patch but the Link to trainer v14.09.10.430 is coming back as an error. Can't seem to download it. thanks

Armyg_740

Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work Mr. Antifun with this trainer but with the V.15.02.11.430000610 it doesn't work. No rush on an update just when you can get to it.

Thanks again for all the work you do.

Palmer

Reaction score
Yeah game literally had another update today, guessing these guy's are saying the trainer doesn't work for this latest game patch?

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
is a good game but my version is the steam v15.02.11.430000610, and I can not play the campaign, and multiplayer I get really well but the story is a drug and need the cheats to break it!

Carrot Apple

Reaction score
Hi when i try to download it starts the download and finishes and then goes " Failed- Network error" any ideas how to fix?
Thanks in advance :)

K1ll3rm4x

Reaction score
works fine for me

I use the trainer since october without any problems

You sure you use version 15.02.11.430000610? Steam version? Because I cannot activate the trainer using F1 button (Just makes some errorsound). It says cheat activated ingame by pressing the button (e.g. F2) but nothing happens. Tried on campaign and SP skirmish. Ofc not in Multi.

Palmer

Reaction score
that happens to me sometimes when i pause downloads, usually just starting the download again will fix the issue :)

mlokos

Reaction score
Hi, i just tested the trainer and is good but 6. infinite base resources does not work :( My version of the game is 14.04.17.)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys wait for MrAntiFun to update the trainer for the latest version of the game :)

Be patient do not spam the message "Trainer not working"

ninokuni

Reaction score
Does anyone already tried to use any trainer for this game in multiplayer?

When i use the game get desync, since the server verifies informations about points, units, deck and etc.

I see the units on the battlefield, i kill enemies and get points, but the other ppl who play with me dont see all my units, just a few, and when i ask the others players how much point do i have they always say that i have much lower points (like 10, 6, 16, 60 at most), in my screen appears like 3.568 and etc... anyone else have this? Ppl can't see what i see in my screen, looks like the whole game start to run in local and get desync.

Thoses trainers dont work in multiplayer, right? regard the version since theres no way to use it in mp.

:/