Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone already tried to use any trainer for this game in multiplayer?

When i use the game get desync, since the server verifies informations about points, units, deck and etc.

I see the units on the battlefield, i kill enemies and get points, but the other ppl who play with me dont see all my units, just a few, and when i ask the others players how much point do i have they always say that i have much lower points (like 10, 6, 16, 60 at most), in my screen appears like 3.568 and etc... anyone else have this? Ppl can't see what i see in my screen, looks like the whole game start to run in local and get desync.

Thoses trainers dont work in multiplayer, right? regard the version since theres no way to use it in mp.

:/

Trainers do not made for MultiPlayer, I close this here, do not ask why or whatever.

Shadow_deep

Reaction score
Confirming Wargame Red Dragon V14.09.10.430 Trainer +9 works on 15.02.430000610 NON steam. Single player. Everything works fine.

Armyg_740

Reaction score
@Kalas

No rush on Mr.Antifun's part I know he is getting the trainers for the new games first. I just wanted ppl to know that it did not work for the Latest Steam patch is all.

Gester24

Reaction score
Hey, I tried downloading the trainers but i am getting unexpected end of archive for them. Using winrar to open. either says format is incorrect or file is damaged. can anyone confirm this? Thanks

sergis

Reaction score
can't activate trainer
enter the code and hot key no reaction

Raven RUS

Reaction score
Well, as I understand Trainer update to version 15.02.11.430000610 we already can not wait. As the other versions of trainers, distinguished MrAntiFun, not work on this version.

Razorcavalry

Reaction score
the newest (15.02.11.430000610) version. The inf.deployment point works on both side, which i don't mind that much but all other function doesn't seems to work.(on Steam)

StandSure90

Reaction score
Edited I solved the 1st problem

But it says application not found when I open the download from the browser bar

Last edited: