Trainer Search

McBabe12329

Reaction score
Any update planned? This game is very hard if you don't have people to play with and are just using bots and the Trainer isn't working anymore. We're a patient bunch Anti-senpai

Ziggurat89

Reaction score
It's working fine for me, it takes a little to activate, maybe give it a couple seconds before activating any cheats, that being said please MAF, please add a cheat to make all die success always, please!

Lupercal

Reaction score
PLEASE MRANTIFUN, I´m begging you on my knees... can you PLEASE update your trainer with some more functions??

For example:
- function for editing resources at the forge
- function to roll 7 dices / or have 7 grimoires after completing level

also if you have the repeater pistol equiped as the witch hunter and have unlimited ammo cheat activated the game will crash
when using the secondary firing mode. It would be really nice if you could fix that too.

Well have a good one
sincerely
Lup

PS: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the trainer
PPS: THANKS for all your trainers you are the BEST!!!

LeiderKlasse

Reaction score
PLEASE MRANTIFUN, I´m begging you on my knees... can you PLEASE update your trainer with some more functions??

For example:
- function for editing resources at the forge
- function to roll 7 dices / or have 7 grimoires after completing level

also if you have the repeater pistol equiped as the witch hunter and have unlimited ammo cheat activated the game will crash
when using the secondary firing mode. It would be really nice if you could fix that too.

Well have a good one
sincerely
Lup

PS: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the trainer
PPS: THANKS for all your trainers you are the BEST!!!

the repeater fires 999 bullets at once and game dies because of it, can't really fix that; and everyone has been asking for those two changes since week 2 of this trainer being out, safe to say this one inst going to be looked at again. :(

Audius

Reaction score
Would be really nice to have an update for this trainer. I play mostly alone because nobody in my area plays and I can't beat higher difficulties without it. Thanks in advance.

jamestoal

Reaction score
please can u update this trainer as its hard asf lol without it i just die and die and die etc thanks

jamie96969

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works on the latest version of the game, you just have to wait 5 or so mins after pressing F1 for the trainer to activate.

Audius

Reaction score
Would love to see new features for the trainer. Infinite tokens would be awesome!

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
There are no more features coming to the trainer, unless new features come to the game as well. Resources can't be edited, just grind Black Powder on Nightmare or Cataclysm and break down the loot.

Darkrenegade11

Reaction score
mr. antifun if you do ever updatethis trainer could you please add infinite recourses like exotic and rare, thanks for all you do

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
For the people that keep asking: Resources and dice can't be modified outside of LUA injection, which is outside of the scope of this trainer (and I think all of MrAF's trainers for the most part).

That being said, you can do it with Cheat Engine (if you know what you are doing) or install IamLupo's Mod Framework, and enable the appropriate functions - There is instant win with 7 grims + spawn tomes + spawn grims + spawn badges (which give tokens/resources and tons of xp at the end of a mission) options in it.