Trainer Search

EiTeR

Reaction score
MaF can you update when you can, with gems hack plz for the lastest patch, thx you for your hard work :)

dalailama121

Reaction score
An expac/DLC pack for this game just got released (Drachenfels). Can we get an update for this trainer?

ShadowKilla11x

Reaction score
the trainer still works for me but after about 30mins time speeds up and everything moves fast then the game crashes, other than that it still works pretty good

sbseed

Reaction score
funny how they added all the dlc stuff to the base game... then charge people to unlock the dlc stuff lol...

anyways, an update would be nice...
altho i have given up on the game, since i like solo play and the game kicks you in the balls for playing solo.

if gems and dice rolls are added to trainer i might get back into it maybe.

jony1307

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question to everyone about updating the Vermintide Trainer,
  • What would be your top 3 options you would want MrAntiFun to add?

Draven1923

Donor
Reaction score
I would say:

1. Crafting freeze so you can freeze the amount of resources you have and craft/upgrade forever
2. Dice modifier so you can add gremoirs or tomes etc or perhaps set the score for your dice roll
3. Upgrade for free if possible

jony1307

Master Donor
Reaction score
I would say:

1. Crafting freeze so you can freeze the amount of resources you have and craft/upgrade forever
2. Dice modifier so you can add gremoirs or tomes etc or perhaps set the score for your dice roll
3. Upgrade for free if possible

Good suggestions, I'll add some to the vermintide req post I made :)

Lol00182

Reaction score
If you want more options use lua scripts you can really do almost anything with them :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work fine , As for adding more cheats the game is hard to make trainers for , I will try to put couple hours of work into it as soon as i can .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
doesnt work for me anymore
Notice:
  • Trainer may take up to 30 seconds to activate ,Also it is best to launch game first then the trainer .
  • Health cheat may still effect your character even if deactivated until game is closed and reopened .
Incase there was an update for the game today I doubt the Trainer stopped working, read the notice