Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added, Will higher the health value next update.

Chicovsky

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun!
I followed your instructions for the trainer to work and nothing! I downloaded and tried all versions....
I start the trainer, then the game, tried spending some points in both the new character creation and ongoing game and nothing....
Haven´t heard the trainer activation voice, just empty clicks.... it doesn´t seen to activate....
I have the game realeased on 09.19.2014 and haven´t updated it yet....
Can you help me?

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun!
I followed your instructions for the trainer to work and nothing! I downloaded and tried all versions....
I start the trainer, then the game, tried spending some points in both the new character creation and ongoing game and nothing....
Haven´t heard the trainer activation voice, just empty clicks.... it doesn´t seen to activate....
I have the game realeased on 09.19.2014 and haven´t updated it yet....
Can you help me?

Try starting the game 1st as admin, then during the character creation screen, tab out and start trainer also as admin, go back to game, spend a point on either attribute or skill, start trainer option and then continue on. Hope it helps~ Also, try updating coz the new update fixes alot of things

vegimata

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the updated trainer. The Max Attributes and Weight 999 is now working!

Edit: But the range of the weapons is still being affected

Last edited:

komputerowiec

Reaction score
yeah, I've only want to use high capacity of carryweight with no affection to the range of the weapons. If this can be fixed I will be more then pleased.

Gal3n

Reaction score
Thx for the updated trainer but it still is not working properly... Weapon gets affected like in the previous trainer.

Hope you can fix it! Thx again!

TerrorMarine

Reaction score
First time poster here. Hey, all. *waves*

Since the latest game patch, I can´t get the Wasteland 2 Build 09-19-2014 Trainer +6 to cooperate with me anymore.
I only use the "Infinite Ammo" and "Infinite Health" cheats but now the "Infinite Health" doesn´t work anymore.
I only get the "Windows ding" but no "Cheat activated"-voice and when I Alt+Tab the "Infinite Health"-box isn´t checked, no matter how many times I press F4.

Will this be dealt with or am I out of luck?

Thanks for reading.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
First time poster here. Hey, all. *waves*

Since the latest game patch, I can´t get the Wasteland 2 Build 09-19-2014 Trainer +6 to cooperate with me anymore.
I only use the "Infinite Ammo" and "Infinite Health" cheats but now the "Infinite Health" doesn´t work anymore.
I only get the "Windows ding" but no "Cheat activated"-voice and when I Alt+Tab the "Infinite Health"-box isn´t checked, no matter how many times I press F4.

Will this be dealt with or am I out of luck?

Thanks for reading.

hi there please use the updated trainer here Wasteland 2 Update #1 Trainer +11.

TerrorMarine

Reaction score
I thank you for the speedy reply.
Ah, how sweet it is to hear her voice ("Cheat activated")once again.

Thank you so much, Chris.

Mikey Gee

Reaction score
Damn that's unfortunate, anyone getting the updated trainer to work? Both infinite ammo and health are broken for me, the checkmarks aren't even appearing in the trainer when the hotkeys are used. Seems completely broken now for those options.

Batman1987

Reaction score
had to make an account to say thank you but it seems the "infinite money" are not working for me. anyone else get it to work?

Batman1987

Reaction score
it seems that certin parts of the trainer only work at different moments of the game.

for me, health/ammo/money all worked after I finished a battle
water worked when I was on the map
and the others worked in the player screen.