Trainer Search

execf

Reaction score
Notice:
  • Start game world first before activating any of the cheats, For cheat #1 and #2 first use some points then activate the cheats , for #3 shoot once then activate the cheat , for #4 end a turn then activate the cheat , for #5 move once to lose 1 action point then activate the cheat , for #6 lose some water then activate the cheat .
  • For #7,#8 and #9 in game open the characters window then activate the cheat ,For #10 first end a turn in a fight then activate the cheat, For #11 go to the skills window then activate the cheat.
Read Everything

Do we need to commit the points for #2? I've tried with and without commiting points, then I press F2 (I've even unbinded the key in the game), I've the windows "ding" sound but nothing else happens (except the trainer freezes for a few seconds)

damnedkluev

Reaction score
It's a pity but still unusable because f8 "max_attributes+weight-999" still minimizes perception/sniper radius/weapon distance....
This is a most needed cheat for me. All others is working.
:(

Simab

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm using the Ali1213 version of the game, I applied update 1 to it and used the appropriate trainer, the trainer options arent working aside from infinite skill points and attribute points. Please help!

Dansehans

Reaction score
After the latest patch, most of the cheats for Wasteland has stopped working. Any chance you could make an update of the trainer? Would be much appreciated :) Thanks in advance.

AshFuryz

Reaction score
I love All Your Trainer Mr Anti Fun.I hope You can make DMC trainer too.

Reaction score
just a personal experience with the game and trainers... i still have the September release of game but the no limit weight not working on trainer of my version of game but is working on another trainer which is beyond from my game version (other options not working on new one) so i just run 2 trainers :D ...dont complain for anything just reporting my experience for all of you might having problems with a "not working" trainer...