Trainer Search

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
"chrisstyxd said:
CPY VERSION FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T MAKE IT WORK..
This guy...( Tanmoy Biswas ) wow.. first SOLUTION.. since ever.. not the same cr*p over and over.. set launcher set ... jesus.. dude u did it!
Ok guys listen up!
1. Go into WD2/bin folder then right click and send to desktop shortcut for Watch Dogs 2
2. Hit right click on your desktop shortcut and in the target field after " hit space once and add -eac_launcher like this
g.e: "YourPartitionD|C:\YourFolder\Watch_Dogs 2\bin\WatchDogs2.exe" -eac_launcher
Exactly like that!
3. Now block the game in your firewall or your antivirus firewall ! WatchDogs2.exe/Splashscreen.Exe/EAC.exe block all of them!
4. Enter the game hit continue or new game, wait for game to load and start trainer!
5. Go back in game and start pressing F1/F2/F3 whatever u like to use.. ( Don't use infinite health.. kinda broken )"

Ok , The new version of the trainer works for me , doing all these steps , thank you so much chrisstyxd for the advice.
but that does not always work infinite health if active online option, I had to disable some function online.
I have the game version of the Uplay.

dutzu

Reaction score
Is there any way there could be added an option to increase the range of the quadcopter?

wookie groomer

Reaction score
I can confirm this does not work even with the cheat work around. Strange that some claim it does work when the majority says it doesn't.

MrsChispa

Reaction score
bcos those who owns the games... (including MrsAntifun) they have no troubles at all.

Those who have troubles: or dont have the correct ver of the game. or dont know how to use a trainer.

Right know is working fine the steam ver.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
What does it means screen shooting? Will it soft ban or completely cannot do multiplayer? How should I know I'm already been banned or not?
EAC is basically an Anticheat that will detect if you change any in game memory such as Money, Health or whatever the Trainer is offering, Using this in MP will cause the EAC to screenshot your game while cheating and upload the image into public servers and will lead the account you are using to ban.

In short do not use the Trainer in Online, we are not offering cheating in Multiplayer whatsoever, You take full responsibility once you downloaded the File.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm this does not work even with the cheat work around. Strange that some claim it does work when the majority says it doesn't.
You guys are using a Pirated Copy of the game aka. CPY, which means the Version you currently on is 1.07 instead of the latest which is 1.09 on Steam, the Trainer is working on 1.07 on a specific version and might not work on the one you are playing on, because you can see the version of the game is 1.07.xx.xx something like that which means it must fit exactly to the Game, That's why you must wait for Update from CPY on the latest version if it will come out at all soon, stop spamming this forum with updating request for this game as He cannot downgrade the game version to yours.

Ethiad

Donor
Reaction score
"chrisstyxd said:
CPY VERSION FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T MAKE IT WORK..
This guy...( Tanmoy Biswas ) wow.. first SOLUTION.. since ever.. not the same cr*p over and over.. set launcher set ... jesus.. dude u did it!
Ok guys listen up!
1. Go into WD2/bin folder then right click and send to desktop shortcut for Watch Dogs 2
2. Hit right click on your desktop shortcut and in the target field after " hit space once and add -eac_launcher like this
g.e: "YourPartitionD|C:\YourFolder\Watch_Dogs 2\bin\WatchDogs2.exe" -eac_launcher
Exactly like that!
3. Now block the game in your firewall or your antivirus firewall ! WatchDogs2.exe/Splashscreen.Exe/EAC.exe block all of them!
4. Enter the game hit continue or new game, wait for game to load and start trainer!
5. Go back in game and start pressing F1/F2/F3 whatever u like to use.. ( Don't use infinite health.. kinda broken )"

Ok , The new version of the trainer works for me , doing all these steps , thank you so much chrisstyxd for the advice.
but that does not always work infinite health if active online option, I had to disable some function online.
I have the game version of the Uplay.

Thanks Mrantifun and Thanks Bro

dallas990

Reaction score
nice @Kalas your a very helpful person and guys to be honest so far i've heard the pirated versions either dont update or just take too long to update

JJstormer

Reaction score
the money cheat isn't working for me, idk why I'm up do date with the trainers

imhotep7

Reaction score
Mega Followers dont work. when i click on f6 noting happend even as the end missions. Once, he jumped me this cheat, I got a 100 research point. but blocked me is getting the next levels.

charsta

Reaction score
If you have enabled the Inf. Health cheat and somehow got killed (jumped of high height for example), the game just stays there and you can't do nothing, unless you force close the game! Is there any way we can bypass that? A way to "trick" the game that you are actually dead?!?!?! :)
Disabling Inf. Health after you "die" isn't working!

I'm using V1.09.154.2.1001103 trainer