Trainer Search

LewLewll

Reaction score
My mega followers doesnt seem to be working? i activate it and they stay the same?

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun can you please check, i think the game updated and somehow the trainer still works but after x minuts it sorta quits/crashes... it jusut freezes up on me now and it diddnt do that before.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Is it just me or trainer causes that I can't pass some unlocking missions? Of course, I play offline.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
if i want to play multiplayer again what should i do?? btw i already use inf money hack. . .
There is no soft ban I assume like in Dark Souls III, Just restart game without Trainer and you should be good to go.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it just me or trainer causes that I can't pass some unlocking missions? Of course, I play offline.
Try without it and check it out, always backup save file before using Trainers, it might effect the game.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun can you please check, i think the game updated and somehow the trainer still works but after x minuts it sorta quits/crashes... it jusut freezes up on me now and it diddnt do that before.
I don't see any updates on the patch notes.

colyan

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Watch Dogs 2 V1.5.134 Trainer +6
Watch Dogs 2 V1.6.135 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Inf.Money
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Ammo
  6. Mega Followers
  7. Better Stealth

Notice:
  • Credit to the people at CH for sharing the way to turn off easy anticheats
  • To be able to use the trainer you must run the game with the parameters "-eac_launcher" , See second post below for pictures
  • Start game first then open the trainer
  • Stealth mostly work for missions , You can walk in front of enemies but you should avoid killing enemies while others are watching

Please, do Infinite Skill Points, because Mega Follovers don't add this points

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Try without it and check it out, always backup save file before using Trainers, it might effect the game.

Unfortunately, there is no another option than starting the new game. The "mega followers" option is broken. It gave me too many followers and then it stopped giving me the research points but I was able to edit my save and reduce the number of followers so in that way I was able to fix it.

Guys, please be careful using this option as this can break your game.

manyurocks32

Reaction score
purchased 4 days ago. and this trainer isnt working for me. i downloaded trainer today. I like your work MrAntifun in many games. hope you will come up with working version for latest patch. Thanks

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Everything still works fine for me.

What do you mean? More followers mean more points. You need specific research points and missions however to unlock them all. So, he cant really help that

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I assume it does not fill up whole of the skill points just some of them and you have to collect the others from the map right?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no another option than starting the new game. The "mega followers" option is broken. It gave me too many followers and then it stopped giving me the research points but I was able to edit my save and reduce the number of followers so in that way I was able to fix it.

Guys, please be careful using this option as this can break your game.
It does not stop from giving points, you have to collect the points around the map after reaching like the max followers I think it's 6,000,000.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
It does not stop from giving points, you have to collect the points around the map after reaching like the max followers I think it's 6,000,000.

Yes, you can collect the points around the map of course. The thing is that max amount of followers is 7.000.000 but the trainer gave me over 29.000.000 of followers and in UPLAY account it shows 700.000 that is the proof that even running the game launcher with mentioned argument (which I do) the game still sends data to the servers. AND it stops you from gaining research points from getting new followers... Please stop defending wrongly implemented addresses into this trainer. The trainer breaks the game save and everybody should be aware of that.