Trainer Search

Epsylon

Reaction score
Hi Mr anti fun you made a great job!

The unlimited temp also works for the trip madness?
Because when I enable the infinite button 7 temp madness does not work could you tell me if it makes for or not?

PS: sorry for my english because I'm french;)

Last edited:

siraja94

Reaction score
hello. can you make a hack that show player name or show little arrow thing in map so i can easly find a player who ******* me in Online *******. i'm really tired being hacked by a player...

dude play online for winner, if you do that what the point of online game is?

1rejay1

Reaction score
Downloaded but when I click it, it doesn't open, it just freezes everything on my desktop.

Cinel

Reaction score
hello. can you make a hack that show player name or show little arrow thing in map so i can easly find a player who ******* me in Online *******. i'm really tired being hacked by a player...
That sounds like a multiplayer 'hack'. I think you missed the rule number 7:
7)Requesting or sharing cheats for multi-players Games isn't allowed .
Wrong place for that. Try Aim###s (hidden website name) for online/multiplayer hacks.
Downloaded but when I click it, it doesn't open, it just freezes everything on my desktop.
Sounds like OS damage (in general, 100% means Windows). Try to clean your computer. Use CCleaner (freeware) to clean your computer. I use CCleaner many times in a single day, to keep it fresh. You may also need to defrag your HDD (ignore this if you have SSD).
I need the link of the game could someone posted on mega server
One of the most important rule... It was first. It's number one. You missed.. Rule number 1:
1)Sharing or talking about retail Games, retail Software , Anything retail or illegal isn't allowed at all and will get you banned.
First time, before do anything, always read THIS POST!

Kronoz

Reaction score
I watch dogs v.1.03
I current trainers do not work,
but if the version v.1.0.0 works as recommended in previous reviews.

thank you

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
I'm using "Watch Dogs V1.03 +19 MrAntiFun B.zip". (Watch Dogs V1.03 +19 MrAntiFun B.EXE)

"Inf.Health Car" doesn't work properly,playing on Realistic difficulty some cars's health stuck on around 50% and smoke comes from the engine. (lowers cars's value in Fixer Contracts)
"Inf.Skill Points" doesn't work in Alone and Notoriety Skills.
"Full Reputation" only works for positive (blue/right) reputation.

Can you add "Freeze Timer" for Fixer Contracts, Drinking games, and Privacy Invasions?

Last edited:

mick suckling

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if u intend making a trainer for the V1.0.3 with DLC cos there seems to be a bug or two with hte standard 1.0.3 trainer, they r random but sometimes they fail even though activated, and i have had the game crash twice. : i have win7, 64bit, with i5. 3.2 gig per core,water cooled, sshd 64 gig, 2tb hd, gtx580 overclocked to 15gb. so i know its not my system. pls let me know if u have any ideas pls. thanks for the trainers already available, they r cool.

Cinel

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if u intend making a trainer for the V1.0.3 with DLC cos there seems to be a bug or two with hte standard 1.0.3 trainer, they r random but sometimes they fail even though activated, and i have had the game crash twice. : i have win7, 64bit ...
Hi! Try Watch Dogs V1.03 +19 MrAntiFun B.zip .
I have Win 7 too (x64 Premium), and MAF have Win 7. I re-installed the game yesterday, with the update 1.03, and used this trainer mentioned, and there's no problems. Anything works awesome. I noticed in this trainer release, infinite skill points stand at 99 (not decreasing), so i have to encourage all players to use this trainer version, and game version too (better playing with update 1.03). My system hardware is lower than yours, and having no issues, no crashes, no errors.
To be honest, don't know how the original one is, but the version from 'RLD' comes with dlc included (unlocked).
No idea why you got crashes, but i can guarantee you it's not from the trainer.

anowarzzz

Reaction score
hey my game starts from gamelauncher .exe , and the trainer wont work, what will i do..???

Cinel

Reaction score
hey my game starts from gamelauncher .exe , and the trainer wont work, what will i do..???
You mean WATCH_DOGS.exe? Start game, then trainer (i always start trainer, then the game, and always working).
1- Make sure you're using the right trainer for the right game (example, if your game is version 1.03, then use trainer 1.03).
2- Start trainer (right click, Run as Administrator -- to be sure will work correctly).
3- Start game, use headsets or speakers, press the keys (always start with F1) and listen for the sounds -- Or, use ALT+TAB and press keys and watch trainer activating in same time.
4- A walk in park :)

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
side mission time freeze also have not yet been released, i have been asking it months ago

mohammad alfa

Reaction score
dose it give you all dlc for free ?? and the second qusion is dose it work online i love this page

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
dose it give you all dlc for free ?? and the second qusion is dose it work online i love this page
  1. What do you mean about giving all dlc for free ?
  2. No, Trainer's made for singleplayer only but you can still use it at your own risk.