Trainer Search

der_rademacher

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your time and effort. Options i have tested so far on the 3dm-Release are: Health, Ammo/Items, no Reload, Focus, Skill Points, Battery, Spider Energy and DTT. While all options are working fine, there seems to be an issue with DTT: it neither works with Spider Runs (Mission fails instantly) nor with Road Madness (Timer just counts down normally). That's fine for me, the other options you provided are more than enough to finish this game, just thought I let you know in case you want to tamper with the adresses once again. Thanks a lot for this outstanding trainer. (takes a bow)

Skatez

Donor
Reaction score
You're the best! I thank you so much for making this trainer. You're doing this for free, other websites are asking money for +5 trainers.. Keep on your good work man!

wdubbe

Reaction score
I'm facing a problem over here : While I am trying to run the program it doesn't come up as it should be the cheat engine is running but there is no trainer running whatsoever I even tried to run it @ windows 7 as an admin @ compatibility mode under windows 8.1

I am also facing the exact same problem with the wolfenstein the new order trainer.

Any further help would be appreciated!

Kind regards.. :)

Admin

Reaction score
I'm facing a problem over here : While I am trying to run the program it doesn't come up as it should be the cheat engine is running but there is no trainer running whatsoever I even tried to run it @ windows 7 as an admin @ compatibility mode under windows 8.1

I am also facing the exact same problem with the wolfenstein the new order trainer.

Any further help would be appreciated!

Kind regards.. :)
Check your antivirus.

Admin

Reaction score
thanks anyway
Are you getting any error ? , If not that means something is blocking the trainer from running perhaps a firewall or something like that , If there is an error it would help if you let us know what it is .

wdubbe

Reaction score
Ok well there is no such thing as an error but thank you I will try to look into it thanks again :D