Trainer Search

MrGodZilla

Reaction score
Calm down guys, he's very busy and he has to do all the hacks over again, so and he has other un-updated trainers to fix too, he's a hard working man, so give him at least some time.

HyperXT

Reaction score
Yes, please MrAntiFun update the trainer for Bad Blood DLC. I'm very grateful if you do that.

Puppy28

Reaction score
thx mrantifun. you're the best at making trainers that work the best. thats why i always come to check for a trainer that you've made.

Frackou

Reaction score
While playing the new DLC with all cheats activated i had these issues :)

- When hero saved the guy from the car, i had blood all around the screen + crazy anoying sound while the cinematic where they are talking
- Trainer crash the game when cancel a mission
- Impossible to use elevator in silo, it happend the first time in the mission where the hero goes to take his RC car. (i had to disable all cheats and retry mission)
- "Disable keyboard/mouse buttons" (i got this bug when hero had to use his RC car), bored i stopped to play

I will try to find which cheat does that :p

Edit 1 :
- "Disable keyboard/mouse buttons" (i got this bug when hero had to use his RC car), bored i stopped to play

I have the problem without trainer too, infact i have to open inventory and select the RC car but it's impossible :(

Edit 2 :
Fixed by using my xbox controler for opening the inventory :rolleyes:

Edit 3 :
When i gained the electrochoc function for RC car i wasn't able to kill the guy with it. So when you arrive at this point, desactivate all cheats (maybe only one cheat is the cause but lazy to search for it) and reload the last save and reactivate your cheats when you killed the guy with the RC car.

Edit 4 :
Act 2 Scene 1, desactivate "fast kill" before to start the mission or Tobias will die instantly, don't reactivate it until Tobias is back to Silo

Last edited:

HyperXT

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. I will try that now. I hope it's working fine.

Jeka_82

Reaction score
With the addition of Bad blood will run trainer :cool: ??????????????????????????

punisher76

Reaction score
Try the latest trainer V1.5

Will try later because my pc has no function at the moment. Shitty Lamptron Touch fan-controller is broken... must order a new one!:confused:
Report comes as soon as possible! ;)

punisher76

Reaction score
Problem with fan-controller solved... new one runs as fine as your trainers!!! :D
Latest trainer V1.5 works fine for Bad Blood DLC!!! Thank you for this... you're awesome!!! ;)