Trainer Search

CookieM

Reaction score
Usually Malwarebytes detect your trainer and delete them so I set it to ignore but this time, both Malwarebyte and Bitdefender delete them immediately. What give?

I used your trainers in the past and trusted the source so I give a blind eyes to Malwarebyte. Flings trainer gives me no trouble on any detections.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Usually Malwarebytes detect your trainer and delete them so I set it to ignore but this time, both Malwarebyte and Bitdefender delete them immediately. What give?

I used your trainers in the past and trusted the source so I give a blind eyes to Malwarebyte. Flings trainer gives me no trouble on any detections.
I will be making my own trainer engine soon , Its just so much work to get done at the moment and i dont have much free time , But i can tell you that i have Kaspersky Internet security running on my pc 24/7 and my PC is clean .

ditpet

Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer to the 1.01 version of the Watch Dogs? I tried every other trainers, they dont work (of course). Your trainers are always work, but it needs a match game version. The trainer just "bing"s, but does nothing....maybe the version variance.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer to the 1.01 version of the Watch Dogs? I tried every other trainers, they dont work (of course). Your trainers are always work, but it needs a match game version. The trainer just "bing"s, but does nothing....maybe the version variance.
Did you start game first then the trainer?.

ditpet

Reaction score
Oh mother of hellfire, It works now. I hope it wont freeze the game.
Thanks for the help, I'm trying it out.
It works good. Only 1 small problem, the infinite reputation option leaves the blue reputation line on the screen. It not disappears.

Ra1ot

Reaction score
Im using a watch dogs exe and none of the buttons F1 etc are working. The trainer moves slightly across the screen when i press on it and then it freezes for a second then nothing, no activation at all. No clue myself? worked about 10 minutes ago then nope.

Reaction score
Please can you send me in private the addresses of the trainer for a private use please.

Last edited:

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
It works good. Only 1 small problem, the infinite reputation option leaves the blue reputation line on the screen. It not disappears.
Its not really a big deal. The reputation line stays on the screen anyways, but with the cheat enabled its just a bit longer. I finished the entire game with that on the screen. After a while it becomes unnoticeable.

Reaction score
what do you mean by "the address of the trainer"? :S the download link?
I wan't to fix some things so I need the addresses of the game (search addresses of the game make me lag) so not te download link but i thinck tat mr anti fun understand what I wan't.

Vulgrim

Reaction score
Infinite health does not work online. Can you make this work on multiplayer please? Thanks.

Vulgrim

Reaction score
Also is it possible you can turn off the voice "cheat activated" whenever you activate a cheat? Gets kind of annoying lol.

broc

Reaction score
Hello I love all your trainers but I have one issue. My PC has a 3240x1920 resolution set up, and when I open your app everything is squished together. NOT just small but overlapping as well. do you know how I could fix that?

dragoon998

Reaction score
Infinite health does not work online. Can you make this work on multiplayer please? Thanks.

dude of course hacks are NOT going to work in multiplayer. @sshole. why would you hack in multiplayer anyways? you wanna get perma banned from all uplay games?