Trainer Search

Himanshu rai

Reaction score
It didn't work for me ? And how should i chechk my game version to apply correct cheat engine ?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

DBP66

Reaction score
yes i have tried to uninstall the trainer and install it again but health is always at normal mode

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yes i have tried to uninstall the trainer and install it again but health is always at normal mode
No need to Delete* re-download* the Trainer, make sure to check game version and the latest trainer version if they don't match this is probably the reason why the Trainer stopped working for you :)

Justneednow

Reaction score
So i have windows 10, and my game version is 1.00 with uplay aswell, tried the right trainer for my version and the ''activate trainer'' f1 doesn't work and creates a windows error sound. I also tried all of the trainers

DBP66

Reaction score
No need to Delete* re-download* the Trainer, make sure to check game version and the latest trainer version if they don't match this is probably the reason why the Trainer stopped working for you :)
it was up to date but the heath cheat suddenly worked, must have been a hickup of sorts thanks tho

Magmania

Reaction score
how do i get around the false positives? my antivirus keeps removing it everytime

Borrymuncher

Reaction score
I know I'm a bit late but, I've been trying for 20 minutes now, and all I get is *beeps* when I try to activate, I know your cheats well and I've used them in the past, Ive never had a problem till now. I restart my game, downloaded different versions, loaded in game first, loaded the cheat first. Nothing is working! D: A reply would be nice.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer (Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.07) working just fine for me.
Steam version of ACBF.

Senpai

Reaction score
Nvm , for some reason didn`t start with admin rights....Trainer works fine, my mistake ! Ups ! :D

TheDoodle93

Reaction score
Hi. My Black Flag version is v1.03. I used the v1.03 trainer. But it still wont work. I have already turn off my antivirus.

Last edited:

next01

Reaction score
how should i know what ac4bf version i have? :c when i download it i diden't read wich version