Trainer Search

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
how should i know what ac4bf version i have? :c when i download it i diden't read wich version
If you've just downloaded it from Steam or Uplay you should have the most recent version so the latest trainer should work for you.

0815disaster

Reaction score
most options r working fine 4 me, but inf. ship hp wont work-.- i use trainer v1.07 and i play steam/uplay version.

Martovvi

Reaction score
Bug with trainer found: When activating Infinite Ammo and changing to "Money" as throwables, the money gets set to 999R... also when activating that you also have infinite crew memebers. I am using the 1.07 version trainer. Would be nice if you could fix it for version 1.07 as it is kinda buggy with the money, reseting itself.

Last edited:

blackscarves

Reaction score
when i start to active the trainer [F1]
there's something wrong
"Cheat Engine is not Responding"
--> Close the Program
--> Wait for the Program to respond.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

ldclash

Reaction score
The trainer for me so far hasn't been working, does the trainer work for windows 10?

Noobking66

Reaction score
a little help. i have the steam version of black flag so i downloaded v 1.06 but it won't activate it comes with the dum noise that the windows does and it won't activate.
Edit: NVM i fixed it i am now using + 14 v1.07

Last edited:

GabrielTheUC

Reaction score
I have a problem. I bought the game from Steam, you said
Well , If you are using a legit fully updated release of the game then trainer V1.06 is the one for you :) .
I got it, and only "UNDETECTED" works. What version should I use then (OS is win 10 pro, 64bit)

rominmusa

Reaction score
hi i'm using a pirated version(i think) and the F1 button doesn't work. some times the trainer hangs . please solve it

Last edited: