Trainer Search

Sugicloud

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for your work! I lost my save after 2 gameplays, full equip, lots of souls and I didn't want to start from zero again.

I'm having an issue (like some people here), trainer 1.06 with the latest release, activated the trainer, run as admin, dont know what UAC is :S, but everything work...except the unstackable items.

Dont know if we all al retarded and we're skipping something but I did it with previous releases and it worked, now its imposible :/

Evey attemp was with windows 8.1 but it did worked before with another release (1.02 I think)

So...some bug to be fixed or any missed step?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I've tried to run the trainer but it gives me an error (in portuguese, my language). "The sintax of the file name, directory name or "label" volume is incorrect" and then it deletes the file.

I've already done, disable UAC, admin run, compatibility mode, AntiVirus Off, renamed the file. I don't have any ideas, except that I am on Windows 8.1 and that could be the problem.

Had any one seen that error?

EDIT: On my notebook the trainer runs smoothly (win8, compatiblity xp sp2 and admin) but on my pc it doesnt run. =S

do a troubleshoot compatibility for your windows 8.1 pc change it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3 that should work =)

RayleighSilvers

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer MrAntiFun !
But if I activate "Inf.Items", items like titanide shards, twinkling titanite, petrified dragonbone etc. still decrease when I use them to upgrade.
That wasn't the case with the last trainer.

skotkeller

Reaction score
I thought i might let you in on this but infinite dur not working. Also replacing armor is not working.

Last edited:

radioactivepunk

Reaction score
Infinite weight doesn't work either. When you use it, says you have zero weight, but it doesn't actually effect you as your items still cause you to be slow.

Senalko

Reaction score
Pls MrAntiFun tell me that you solved the problem with the non-stackable items :(

majjaNajja

Reaction score
Thanks for hex codes PeterIntelli. I still cannot edit unstackable items and I was doing it all the time with trainer 1.02 maybe it is just some typo while MrAntiFun was making this trainer and fixed it in another trainer but not in the one that was uploaded. I am thinking about using cheat engine for unstackable items editing but I have no idea how to work with it because I have never done it before. Can someone give me manual for cheat engine explaining non-stackable items editing in Dark Souls 2?

ArthurFlorin174

Reaction score
I have a little problem with one of your trainers. I opened the game and the trainer after it but it does not work. I can not check/unckeck the inf. health, stamina etc. options. Could you please help me really quick?

skotkeller

Reaction score
I have a little problem with one of your trainers. I opened the game and the trainer after it but it does not work. I can not check/unckeck the inf. health, stamina etc. options. Could you please help me really quick?
Did you activate it with F1 if not then nothing will work.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
what is the version of your game? and are you using steam or a retailed version of the game?

alicebay

Reaction score
Uh the first thank you again Mrantifuu.and I think Dark Souls 2 V1.06 Trainer+22 Edit Stackable items+Edit Non-StackAble items still not work:(

but whatever thanks:)

Brudus

Reaction score
Will we ever get a statement on when or if the non-stackable items feature will be fixed?

Tachi

Reaction score
Is it me, or can I not use the stackable items converter as well as the non-stackable. I spent hours and racked up alot of soul memory getting Loyce Souls on my character, and I do not want to do it all over again for the rest of my characters. Try as I might though I can't seem to convert anything.