Trainer Search

majjaNajja

Reaction score
Maybe AntiFun is just busy with another projects and doesn't read this thread.

radioactivepunk

Reaction score
seeing as people keep linking things for the non-stackable items cheat I have to assume it's working for those people. Otherwise they would just be wasting their time, and I would like to believe people aren't that dumb to ignore everyone saying it doesn't work expecting it will for them. I wonder which one it is.

Senalko

Reaction score
It would really be nice of MrAntiFun to give a statement to the trainer problems.. Waiting for days now..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It would really be nice of MrAntiFun to give a statement to the trainer problems.. Waiting for days now..
Non-Stackable items ? , Switch to a non-stackable items slot in inventory then hover over an item with your mouse then minimize the game while you hovering over it ,After that you can set the new item id , When you get it put it in the box and restart the game.

Senalko

Reaction score
I just tried it that way and it doesn't work.. I think all the others who have this problem tried it that way too..

YesThor

Reaction score
Non-Stackable items.
i am doing the same way as with 1.02 trainer but it just dont working.

Avelahn

Reaction score
I tried getting to 50 Loyce Souls, but I don't understand how to get them with this trainer. I used the Loyce Soul ID 03D9B7C0 for in the New Item ID box. I tried putting the Titanite Shard ID and the Loyce Soul ID in the Current Item ID box but none seem to have any effect. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or is it simply not working? I'm using the 1.06 +22 trainer.

radioactivepunk

Reaction score
While you're looking at things infinite weight doesn't work. It just changes the weight number to 0, but it doesn't actually effect your weight.

Gunbourne

Reaction score
is this compatible with CODEX release? I used CODEX release because reloaded didn't released dlc's and updates but RELOADED's DS2 savegame works compatibly well with CODEX DS2..

Gunbourne

Reaction score
is this compatible with C.O.D.E.X release? I used C.O.D.E.X release because reloaded didn't released dlc's and updates but RELOADED's DS2 savegame works compatibly well with C.O.D.E.X DS2..

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
is this compatible with C.O.D.E.X release? I used C.O.D.E.X release because reloaded didn't released dlc's and updates but RELOADED's DS2 savegame works compatibly well with C.O.D.E.X DS2..
doesn't matter which team released..only important is matching version example my version of game is v1.06 so i use trainer v1.06
if you have any problems using trainer i suggest to read notice if still something doesn't work contact us.

alicebay

Reaction score
Non-Stackable items ? , Switch to a non-stackable items slot in inventory then hover over an item with your mouse then minimize the game while you hovering over it ,After that you can set the new item id , When you get it put it in the box and restart the game.

yeah MrAntiFuu thank you again .Follow your steps about Non-Stackable items but still not work for V1.06 and all DLC and all items.

Lolipop82

Reaction score
Hi! I have problems with trainers like this.
I've been looking at different forums, but didn't find anything useful
Problem: Lua engine: Error:Invalid integer
Can you help me? Please!