Trainer Search

Lupin

Reaction score
Can you make an update for the new DLC? I believe it's v 1.04! Thank you!

drake616

Reaction score
Got the same situation with the bing and nothing happening like a poster few pages ago. Tried running it through compatibility mode and still no score. Could it be because I'm using version 1.04 calibration 1.08 ? I'm not sure.

tashi

Reaction score
dark soul is pretty worse game but thanx for the trainer man

asadaxx

Reaction score
If I edit a weapon onto my character, deactivate the trainer, then go online will I still get soft-banned?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
If I edit a weapon onto my character, deactivate the trainer, then go online will I still get soft-banned?

its use at your own risk. =). you will know if you get soft banned when your playing with other hackers

asadaxx

Reaction score
its use at your own risk. =). you will know if you get soft banned when your playing with other hackers

Ah right thanks =). I guess what I was trying to ask more is that if the method of editing one weapon into another might show up, as in whether the new weapon has the same ID etc. as the weapon being copied or the base weapon which is used in the edit? =)

Moloch

Reaction score
I am telling the truth, i dont know why you would think that im not. But i've followed all the instructions to a T, and even after deleting the trainer and redownloading it, its still the same. I can do whatever i want with an item as long as i dont log out, as soon as i exit the game the item reverts back to whatever it was. However, after fiddling, if i use at least 1 of the item i've edited, after logging out the item stays edited.

To use the titanite shard as an example, if i turn 1 into 99, then use 1 shard to upgrade something 1 time to make it go from 99 to 98, put the 98 into the item box and exit. Upon coming back into the game, i have 98 still.

you missed one essential part of the instructions, dont worry i had your issue too at first (thats how i ended up here searching for the solution :p), after you put the item in your item box, restart the game and let it check the files etc until you see the screen with new game, continue etc.. and heres the crucial part: do NOT load your save, restart the game AGAIN and only then you can load your save and the item will be there nice and shiny ;)

anyway, just joined, awesome trainers! :D

Last edited:

shagratt

Reaction score
Hi the trainer looks amazing but what is the "code to active trainer" ? I tried my pass ... or mrantifun.net ... still no clue on that :/

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi the trainer looks amazing but what is the "code to active trainer" ? I tried my pass ... or mrantifun.net ... still no clue on that :/
its mrantifun.net but dont copy paste it =) type it in

siegfriedcc

Reaction score
Can I get banned for it on STEAM if I connected to the server of the game? If I am only for the soul(in your trainer is Killing Points) will be pumped all stats to max?
Use the souls cheat when offline. after the use and purchase using those souls, then, only then you can do steam

kairichris

Reaction score
pardon. This is my stupid . trainer works perfectly. thanks mrantifun.net:oops:

pet29

Reaction score
What about editing stats more than 99. Is is even possibru? Or how can I edit game files? Anyone know?
use Hex:D or search the net you will find lots of tools do to that

Yerycho

Reaction score
Not work... Only 2-3 items code good. Somebody else is not going. Nothing.