1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AP
  3. Mega Morale
  4. Skill Points
  5. Stat Points
  6. Edit Item Amount
  7. Items Editor
Notice:

First select an item from inventory then click it then you can change its id to change it to another item or change its amount , Items ID list is included with the trainer .

please i need a trainer for my dead state. i need cheat for frozen time and teleport because i was stuck in the area and the time is 10:36 then a little close to the safehouse but the time is 11:59 then its game over.

rooma

Reaction score
frozen time can't be achieved (yet) but teleport is possible i tried to do but came with nothing maybe MrAntiFun can. peace

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
The present trainer works very well. No necessary update. With the definitive game (4th december), i don't know...

Deadstate21

Reaction score
I get an error when i try to run it... Virus? Maybe, I dont think so. But yeah. Idk,,,
Heres the error message

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Perfagor

Reaction score
Please upgrade to version Trainer 0.8.1.457 ' trainer stopped working and not working more precisely F1 - F6 and set item is works perfectly.

Arcos

Reaction score
It seems nobody notice that the trainer is working for enemy AI too and when i disable the AP cause the Enemy have infinity ap the option don't work anymore. Btw i'm playing on 0,8,1,442

---EDIT---

Now it's giving the infinite AP only for the AI

Last edited:

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, the full version was released today, just letting you know :)

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hmm game now full version as of today just got a copy so I am going to check and see if the trainer still works heres hoping smile
As bobby says below me it does not work oh well
Ill wait till Mr Antifun gets a copy of the new game

Last edited: