Trainer Search

rr3

Reaction score
Open up the scripts.aod file in wordpad or another text editor. Inside you can find all the internal commands the game uses... add a bit of common sense and you can use them in console. If your really crafty you can alter a large amount of the game from this file....

Zuv

Reaction score
come on. if you know more commands be kind and tell us , please. i tried the usual commands and none of them work in the console.
I just did a quick check and found out you can use AddSkillPoints(20) to give yourself 20 skill points and an extra stat point. By default, if you max out all your skills, you get enough stat points to have two stats at 10, and 2 at 5, but you can continue to add 20 skill points for a free stat point.

Zuv

Reaction score
The games Version is 1.0.0.34 now I don't see the point in 1.0.0.000
Some people use the GoG version and might not go for patching their game as soon as a new version comes out.

Deprozaqu

Reaction score
Steam keeps forcing me to update I tried to turn it off like in other games but the option just is not there
the games broken now anyways the latest patch killed all my saves lol weeeeee..........

magwebster

Reaction score
A morale cheat would be great. I quick saved the day before a coup and now I cant go back to change anything Im just stuck in a loop of death which I cant stop. Is there a command for this as well?

DarkNiwa

Reaction score
i'd just love a update for now so that it works with V1.0.0

Pally26

Reaction score
One I found that does work is Additem(ITEM NUMBER,AMOUNT) Has to be wrote like that.. For example it would be for parts Additem(701,10) = 10 parts..

qw11

Reaction score
How do you guys open up console? "~" wont work for me..

rr3

Reaction score
One I found that does work is Additem(ITEM NUMBER,AMOUNT) Has to be wrote like that.. For example it would be for parts Additem(701,10) = 10 parts..
Not to be an ass or anything but that is what i told everyone the other day.... re wording it does not make it your discovery.

giallo0805

Reaction score
I just did a quick check and found out you can use AddSkillPoints(20) to give yourself 20 skill points and an extra stat point. By default, if you max out all your skills, you get enough stat points to have two stats at 10, and 2 at 5, but you can continue to add 20 skill points for a free stat point.

where do you find the skill points? cant see it.

Pally26

Reaction score
Never claimed it was my discovery.. I said it was one (With many being posted across the net) I FOUND that worked.. And yes it was your post that showed the correct way of putting in the command, so props to you..