Trainer Search

snowshadow

Reaction score
Wish there was a cheat for unlocking all the rewards in the parrell quest that you're doing.

azothstorm

Reaction score
so any idea why using mega EXP boosts to level 30 something but doesnt give proper skill points?

Shadowite

Reaction score
honestly it was the same for before...just do infinite then farm the high xp missions
It wont give you the proper ammount of points in atributes, his exp multiplier doesnt work right for some reason, theres a guy named FLiNG who i get trainers from like MrAntiFun, his exp boost works always, and gets you max level instantly.

tr3voRR

Reaction score
Please MAF, could you do the trainer with all equipements and clothes unlock.

Deuce boucher

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 V1.02 Trainer +9
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 V1.02b Trainer +9

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ki
  3. Inf.Stamina
  4. Inf.Money
  5. Inf.Medals
  6. Inf.Attribute Points
  7. Mega Exp
  8. Inf.Time
  9. Unlock All Skills
Notice:
  • After activating skills cheat open Skill List to unlock the skills .
How do I put it on my PS4?

shinn77

Reaction score
did anyone detected a virus or no in this trainer?
i want to try it and i'm afraid

velka

Reaction score
I can't get the file to open on my computer. Keeps saying I don't have permission even though I'm the admin of the computer on that account. When I finally manage to unzip it the program vanishes instantly so I can't even use it. I have tried with both versions.

Last edited:

Yoshi87

Reaction score
did anyone detected a virus or no in this trainer?
i want to try it and i'm afraid

MrAntiFun's trainers are always clean, they are the only ones i trust, if your antivirus does go off its a false positive

relicanth051

Reaction score
for people who can't make this work, here are some solutions :

1. your anti-virus is blocking/deleting trainers (not just this) - first off, create a folder dedicated for your trainers - then excluded the folder from scans via your anti-virus settings - i don't use AVG Free as it doesn't have this feature - i use NOD32 but anything with an "exclude folder from scans" feature will work as well

2. some of MAF's trainers needs sometime to activate - for the ones that need activation, wait for the "trainer activated" voice upon pressing F1 - if you hear a ping, that means you got the wrong trainer for your game's version - as for activating cheats themselves, wait for the "cheat activated" voice - activating cheats do take a while on some games - you can check on the trainer by alt+tab-ing, if your game supports multi-tasking - if you hear a ping instead, check the front page of the trainer's thread for activation notes for that specific cheat - that ping means that you have to do something before activating that cheat like dispensing some items or firing your gun to lessen your in-chamber/magazine ammo count before activating an infinite item(s) or infinite ammo cheat

3. as for the Skills cheat, i admit i made the mistake of going to the Skill Equip - Skill List is within Player Data - you must activate the cheat then go to Player Data then go to Skill List - take note that you must go into the Skill List before you could equip cheat unlocked skills otherwise they will not be listed in Skill Equip

Last edited:

Mr Moggy

Reaction score
I Can't get the unlock skills to work, it says active but does nothing

Mr Moggy

Reaction score
---Open your menu after activating cheat.
---Bag Menu
--Skills List menu.
---Exit menu.
---Turn off cheat.

Skills now unlocked.

well it would of helped if i looked at the right menu when i was trying to do it, thanks :)

Randomplayerqwe

Reaction score
Great Trainer Love it, Really helps with those that cheat in ranked pvp and try to be smart asses with modded souls or gear.