Trainer Search

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
so u cant use in online mode?
You can use in online mode, but it cant be online missions and pvp. cheats wont work, and a chance (no matter how slim) of getting banned. but just to warn you, some single player missions wont be affected by the trainer.

Muzz

Reaction score
Please please please add infinite items and unlock all clothing soon!!! i cant wait D:
Mr. Anti-Fun please ignore all clothing request, because then the farming in game makes the game pointless. but please add inf items.

zaku2100

Reaction score
Mr. Anti-Fun please ignore all clothing request, because then the farming in game makes the game pointless. but please add inf items.
Uhm, Just dont use the cheat, and the farming is the boring part.
wanna farm? Don't use the cheat :/

MasEruption

Reaction score
start the game first, then open the trainer, and activate the ones you want. and just to warn you, infinite skill points will ban your character from online mode.

i get what u mean but when i press the hotkeys, it doesnt work for me xD

SuperkamiGuru

Reaction score
Yo! has anyone been banned for using this yet? Specifically the inf medal feature. Thanks!
Also thank you Mr.Antifun!

kaziyo88

Reaction score
Always have Shenron, have infin Items and have all skills unlocked working

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Wow, you're a jerk.
At least he was being polite by saying "please" and not outright insulting us for some of us wanting an"unlock all items" cheat. Anyways, if you look at what he said logically, he kind of have a point.

And I think it's all based on the majority opinion whether one cheat gets inputted to the trainer. That, and IF it is doable. Farming isn't the only thing in the game, like there is PVP and partying. Even if someone managed to get everything, there are still ways to have fun in the game. Plus, you don't have to use the cheat, just make sure you don't press the key, or with the more reliable option, set it to some other key that wont be press at all.

Please try to broaden your perspective guys, and take the IMPORTANT facts into consideration. We don't need any drama that spans 20 pages here; you can take that to a facebook/twitter/etc. site instead... -,-'

Avith

Reaction score
I'd also love to have an option for unlock all clothing, all super souls, perfect qq bang, and infinite items. I saw some of this stuff over at cheat engine forums, but -- I really don't trust cheat engine.

kudu91

Donor
Reaction score
Every time I play the game, it automatically connects me to the xenoverse servers. Then when I use the inf attributes cheat and increase my stats, it says I can't connect to the server. Is there a way I can use the cheat and not connect online. I just want to to story missions.

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Every time I play the game, it automatically connects me to the xenoverse servers. Then when I use the inf attributes cheat and increase my stats, it says I can't connect to the server. Is there a way I can use the cheat and not connect online. I just want to to story missions.
you are using steam correct? If so, here is how you do it. Go to the upper left corner of the steam program, click on steam, then select go offline. It will restart steam as offline mode. you can still get achievements and play games.

kudu91

Donor
Reaction score
you are using steam correct? If so, here is how you do it. Go to the upper left corner of the steam program, click on steam, then select go offline. It will restart steam as offline mode. you can still get achievements and play games.
Thank you very much