Trainer Search

TheOnlyWeeb

Reaction score
i cant get past original character select, like after you click game start from main menu

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
i cant get past original character select, like after you click game start from main menu

This is an issue with the games servers not the trainer, the servers tend to drop alot or leave you on infinite connecting screens.

sb87

Reaction score
for some reason none of the cheats worked when i was inside of a mentor fight (perfect cell against a bunch of cell jr)

Same here, trainer doesn't work on this mission and crashes when re-activated during

indra yudistira

Reaction score
I've seen in the 1st post that there is notice about "Fix Battle Items bug is used to fix the bug of battle items for people who got the bug from the first trainer , Item cheat was fixed and every thing should be fine now ."
So that means the trainer has been updated with the new version, right?

oneonlyman14

Reaction score
I've seen in the 1st post that there is notice about "Fix Battle Items bug is used to fix the bug of battle items for people who got the bug from the first trainer , Item cheat was fixed and every thing should be fine now ."
So that means the trainer has been updated with the new version, right?
ho....I want to know too!!

markregin

Reaction score
for those who are gathering dragon balls i did something that increase the drop rate or i dont know if its just coincidence. i use cheat engine speedhack for some reason less than 10 minutes i got 5 already. i was just using it for speed i didnt know it will increase drop rate so hope it helps. - speed i use is times 2 only

Ashuraman

Reaction score
uhhmm i collected all the dragon balls and its 99 in all seven but when i went to shenron and wish the dragon balls are gone i thought i can wish unlimited lols
did you de activate the cheat after using them or after getting 99?If you keep the cheat active you will always have 99 and can keep doing wishes

Ashuraman

Reaction score
for those who are gathering dragon balls i did something that increase the drop rate or i dont know if its just coincidence. i use cheat engine speedhack for some reason less than 10 minutes i got 5 already. i was just using it for speed i didnt know it will increase drop rate so hope it helps. - speed i use is times 2 only
The first few balls have a high drop rate regardless its the last one that has the lowest

zidaen

Reaction score
It's now easier to just download a 100% complete save file than worry about ******* items. I haven't checked forum rules so I'm not going to post links.

ozyt

Reaction score
Thank so much , i appreciate what you make

mjbdrummer

Reaction score
Excellent Trainer, would it be possible to add a function to add items i.e dragonballs or z-souls to the player inventory?

kekekk420

Reaction score
It's now easier to just download a 100% complete save file than worry about ******* items. I haven't checked forum rules so I'm not going to post links.
Uh, my savefile just got screwed for some reason so do you think you could link one of those? I can't find any that has as much stuff unlocked as my own had. Or if you can't link just point me in the right direction, as google hasn't come up with anything.

EDIT: Never mind, found a way to fix it.

Last edited:

tr3voRR

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to make infinite item drop in combat ? every time you press F12 for example, an item drop from specific parallel quest in combat of that said parallel quest please ?

blazikenowen

Reaction score
after beating the story the infinite stamina cheat becomes bugged where sometimes your stamina is infinite and other times its not

TryB4

Reaction score
after beating the story the infinite stamina cheat becomes bugged where sometimes your stamina is infinite and other times its not
The cheats don't work in Offline/Online Battles, online in PQs after Story mode

Malvus

Reaction score
Any way to get just experience? Need level 70 to train with Goku. Exp cheat doesn't do anything.