Trainer Search

james6345

Reaction score
The cheats don't work in Offline/Online Battles, online in PQs after Story mode
It works on online quest ( IF YOUT THE HOST ONLY) and do not take them off after the quest starts will likely crash you.

james6345

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to make infinite item drop in combat ? every time you press F12 for example, an item drop from specific parallel quest in combat of that said parallel quest please ?
would be easer to just have the code rewrite a slot with the best items id, if you know what your doing cheat engine can do this. How ever asking him to add a item drop is kinda lame he gives you everything you need to Z rank on all quest and just farm it. Also the best gear don't help you much in 1v1's this game combat is skill base a lot how ever I will say being lv 80 stats help a lot and maxing all att's out to 100 will help you more then the best gear, So play the quest with inf time and not much else is you want to learn how to get good at combat and kick ass in pvp, oo going in solo with no npc help is fun too. have fun with the game mix up who you kill 1st and last to see other cool things and unlock newer things too

tr3voRR

Reaction score
would be easer to just have the code rewrite a slot with the best items id, if you know what your doing cheat engine can do this. How ever asking him to add a item drop is kinda lame he gives you everything you need to Z rank on all quest and just farm it. Also the best gear don't help you much in 1v1's this game combat is skill base a lot how ever I will say being lv 80 stats help a lot and maxing all att's out to 100 will help you more then the best gear, So play the quest with inf time and not much else is you want to learn how to get good at combat and kick *** in pvp, oo going in solo with no npc help is fun too. have fun with the game mix up who you kill 1st and last to see other cool things and unlock newer things too

....da hell you just said ? I don't want to farm !!!!!!!! it takes for ever !!!! I am already at +25 and I have none of the cool outfits or all the ultimate attacks ! I have 95% all Z in parallel quest. I don't care about PVP and never will. I don't care about the effect of the outfits, I just want them all because I am a completionist and I have zero patience for the drop rate in this game, which is extremely shitty !

noctiscaelum

Reaction score
....da hell you just said ? I don't want to farm !!!!!!!! it takes for ever !!!! I am already at +25 and I have none of the cool outfits or all the ultimate attacks ! I have 95% all Z in parallel quest. I don't care about PVP and never will. I don't care about the effect of the outfits, I just want them all because I am a completionist and I have zero patience for the drop rate in this game, which is extremely shitty !
you can always edit your save file to have all of them. that's what i did. got all the skills, z souls, items, costumes

noctiscaelum

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to Edit Your Save File?
google 'Xenoverse Save Editing' it should be the first link. i used his save editing tool and it worked for me.
GcE2rKF.png
You'll have to do a story mission or a PQ to get the achievements though.

edit: download link is at the bottom of the 3rd page.

gWyvEjq.png

Last edited:

tr3voRR

Reaction score
you can always edit your save file to have all of them. that's what i did. got all the skills, z souls, items, costumes

Teach me please, can you possibly write down a tutorial ? I already have cheat engine and I know how to launch it for the game. But I have no clue how to do what you said.

kunio

Reaction score
You don't need to do anything. Someone made a simple exe file where you load the save and it does everything for you automatically.

blazikenowen

Reaction score
The cheats don't work in Offline/Online Battles, online in PQs after Story mode
im only doing it in offline pqs its still bugging I know how to use the inf stamina cheat after all but yea it bugs where sometimes its working then others its not

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Could you put 1 hit K.O. enemy, but still god mode your partners? That will be help in a lot of missions to try the rank Z

Or just put "Instantly rank Z" xD or "Obtain all prizes of missions" or "Always 7 dragon balls", these 3 last could be veeeeeery helpful :)

Last edited:

vens92

Reaction score
You don't need to do anything. Someone made a simple exe file where you load the save and it does everything for you automatically.
I have only seen editors for ps3 and xbox360 , have not seen one for PC ?!

ZuToRuffy15

Reaction score
Works great, good job Mr. Anti! But could you also add a One Hit Cheat? I don't want to farm so long for the dragonballs :D

Tylerr

Reaction score
why doesnt this work in offline vs mode?

also why does this process stick around sometimes even after i close the program? Have to go keep ending it via task manager.

Last edited:

aesthetics

Reaction score
can you send a link of the exe file i want to edit my save too been farming for hours

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
How about some more options @MrAntiFun ->
- working inf allied hp
- Onehit
- Always ultimate finish even with "normal" attacks - to get "z" rating easier
- always z rating if possible?
- drop rate adjusting?

kekekk420

Reaction score
can you send a link of the exe file i want to edit my save too been farming for hours
I posted a link to it in this thread, but its awaiting moderator approval. But you can search "dragon ball xenoverse save file editor cheat engine" and you should find it pretty easily, its on the cheat engine forums.

roxter8311

Reaction score
would u be able to add 1 shot kill or or something to unlock all skills?